I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Komik- The Idealwoman pt.II

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2005-06-18 16:59

Komik- The Idealwoman pt.II

Im a pig, I need love but I dont want those who ask questions
And what is the fucking point, if all the bitches are flatchested?
Perhaps an actress from Manchester, that mack her ancestors
As long as she got the size of Monroe and no mind of her own

No religious types, ho's that wanna drag my ass to the Vatican
Then I be changin lanes & she'd be stuck in traffic like Latvians
Names doesn't matter that much, except Lucy, Wanda & Audry
She'd hav sparetime as long as she use it infront of my laundry

Fuck romance & bullshit like "on the sea of love in a catamaran"
I want ho's who knows the Karmasutra like the back of My hand
And doesn't give me all that; "Whats wrong? Answer me! Why?!"
I wouldn't answer, cuz at that moment, my hands would be tied

Look, I don't want any narcissists that shows remource in botox
Couldn't care less if the bitch was redheaded as forced blowjobs
I can't stand cheatin', know its common amongst the Malayans
I be screamin 'Fuck you!', wearin' her sister's thong on my face


Don't you dare reach for the remote... Bitch

I'm Superman! King fucking Kong! I can pick you up and throw you a million miles. I'm number one. Number fucking one. I'm number one. Number fucking one. Number one! Number one! Number one!

2005-06-18 17:11
hahaha skitbra... du målar upp en bra bild med bra ordval o flow... riktigt nice

favoritrader:

I can't stand cheatin', know its common amongst the Malayans
I be screamin 'Fuck you!', wearin' her sister's thong on my face

och hela första delen...


haha det här va skitbra!

mansgris 4 life... 10/10


2005-06-18 17:12
har vi en liten soy-soy lookalike i huset?
de ser farligt ut..

anyhow, smårolig text, gillar dina liknelser like whoa, du lyckas nästan alltid med dem. sen rimmar du hur bra som helst, och vad bättre, du gör det nästan obemärkt. alltså, om man rimmar mig-dig så reagerar man på det och tänker "fy", men dina rim reagerar man int på utan dom bara flyter med, så du får en guldstjärna i kanten för det. :)

aja, en kort kommentar på en kort text. nu ut i solen igen.
Close your eyes, Just feel and realize, it is real and not a dream, I'm in you and you're in me.

2005-06-18 17:27
Skön text Komik, bra innehåll och härliga rim :)

gillade inledningen mest:
Im a pig, I need love but I dont want those who ask questions
And what is the fucking point, if all the bitches are flatchested?
Perhaps an actress from Manchester, that mack her ancestors
As long as she got the size of Monroe and no mind of her own


riktigt fina rader :)

du är duktig :)
"Du har inget att hämta här, som ett homosexuellt par på dagis" -Wk

2007-03-28 06:35
Haha, tyckte den var soft. Upp.
I'm Superman! King fucking Kong! I can pick you up and throw you a million miles. I'm number one. Number fucking one. I'm number one. Number fucking one. Number one! Number one! Number one!