Pigeon - Evolution like an undeveloped pupa on its way to opening everything is growing but its never coming out of the shell, and sometimes it's sloping, sometimes flowering like an elm, people poking it and make it unstable, just cause they're unable to handle the consequences, it can never be stapled and I've been rated, hated, been discussed and debated don't hop on the latest, but only cuz Im created dont mean Im done and dated, cause noone knows what theyll be facing and thats how I evolve, and thats how I'll be making my future, and I'll never care if it suits you you can smile now but youll be payin dues too evolve for the better, like when fruits bloom cuz mistakes that you make will always loot you teach you, so that you'll never do't again like theyve taught me to let out thoughts thru ma pen I'll always attend to be a better person but in the process never turn to a fake version but learn son that you will never get your work done man you ain't the last, and you aint the first one