I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2005-03-23 17:03

Love

Eftersom Jag inte vet hur man lägger upp min 2 år gamla låt Love som MP3a så tänkte jag bara lista verserna och se om man kan få lite respons.

Har rappat i cirka fem år nu och bland annat spelat in en EP vid namn GrundEPelaren men inte många har fått chansen att höra... Denna låt ligger på ett beat som består av en enkel men klockren sampling av en Sade låt som jag tyvärr inte minns namnet på just nu, men jag har lånat hennes röst i refrängen och personligen är det den bästa låten jag spelat in...

Youre an angel from up above/ trapped in the physiques of a beatiful woman/ youre a stranger/ but it seems I know you better then the one with the womb/ that gave me birth/ gave me a name and raised me/ made me/ chased me around and changed my dipers/ know me and see me sharper than snipers/ youre eyes are priceless/ like the well of eternal life/ youre hair is darker then the darkest night/ but to me youre more divine than christ/ youre skin is brown and smooth like silk/ youre butt is round, youre lips are full/ give me a reason and Ill kill for you/ a gun is easy to pull/ losing you is harder than platinum/ push my right buttons, caps like starter/ and Ill feel like this forever/ whatever happens whenever it do/ youre like remedy for a lost heart/ the westcoast for tupac/ youre mind is sharper than the moon at night/ and this here is why I love you...

We're finally married/ got the package/ the one thing between us are blankets at night/ our money's on the same bankaccount/ at the bank around/ the corner/ a big enough amount/ to make ourselves a living/ enpugh for giving/ and sharing/ every wednesday night she's singin while I wash our wagon/ it's not a random/ relationship/ we're just makin it boring/ we're basically foreign to eachother/ fake like our next door friends/ hope you dont get me the wrong way/ i pray for us to last/ but we gotta pour some spice on us/ and at least forget about the past/ yes half of this is yours/ but remember the other half is mine/ im comitted to get through/ you only speak to the bottle of wine/ everytime I look at you and smile/ it's cause I dont know how to act/ at times I feel like leaving you/ but Ill love you til I die/ thats a fact/ Im still blind from your beauty/ still on that cloud no nine/ youre fine/ Im down to earth sometimes/ sane, but youre heat turns me hypnotized/ theres a list of guys/ you met last week/ but Im weak, I listen to yoor lies/ Im petrified to lose you/ but Im bruiced like a victim inside...

Yeah! Ill sound those papers/ dont call me a rapist/ leave me alone/ did I mention I hate you?/ lets get it over with, so I can go home/ stop making things up, are you crazy?/ I slept that night on the floor/ custody over the kid? The girl just learned how to crawl/ remember when I held you and told you/ I knew you better than my moms?/ I meant Im better off without my moms/ than having you at night in my arms/ get that ring off your finger/ gimme that chain and those earrings!/ Ill never let you sleap cheap with those kreeps again/ wearing my things/ gimme back all you call yours/ that is rightfully mine/ I might not ever recover/ from the years you stole from me/ must have been blind/ I used to love you with all my heart/ used to long for youre cosy body/ now I truly hate you with all my soul/ is this how love's supposed to be?

Straight from the Suarn!