I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Första låten jag skriver på engelska till min brud

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2005-01-17 00:53

Första låten jag skriver på engelska till min brud

My girl

Coming home late night/ Feeling stressed & depressed/ I cant sleep cause it’s a stone in my chest/ I miss you, you are best/ from east to the west/ hear my request/ girl be blessed/
When I am with you I ride on the crest/ of the wave/ You are the best/ I cant behave/
I feel like a slave/ under the name of love/ you and me are like a boxer and his glove/
And that is why I wrote this love song to you/ So please sit back and listen to me and my crew/

When I look into you diamond eyes/ Then I realize/ I will never compromise/ You are mine, you belong to me/ And that is forever, for eternity/ I love you, from the bottom of my heart/ you will forever be apart/ of me and my soul/ yeah you got control/ of my heart/ please don’t break it be smart/ because you will never find a man who loves you so much/ and feel electricity in his body every time you touch/ So keep on smiling because I am not ready yet/ you know the first time we met/ that time I will never forget/ Yea I know/ It was a long time ago/You looked at me and said Hello/ I thought “oh” I sweat from top to toe/you took you hand and put it on me/ Once again it was electricity/ I was like a snowman who melted away/
I don’t know what to say/ anyway/ it was the best day/ in my life. In my life. In my life/

In whole this world/I will never find a better girl/If I search from Russia to Spain/
you will still remain/ in my brain/
Hey I don’t complain/
But the only thing that I can explain/
Is how I feel for you/
And that is what I am gonna to do/

You know her eyes are like jewels/Her long brown hair and perfect lips, yea she rules/ maybe words are my tools/ in my trade/ but look what a perfect thing God has made/ if appearance was a subject in school she should have the highest grade/ you are like a grenade/ who come to me and stayed/ I will never hurt you, maybe you explodes/ and blows/ away from me and my soul/ yea you really got control/ you stole/ my heart and you will never give it back/ you are like liquor & crack/ Cant you see/ I will never be free/ but I don’t want to, because you are my love/ send to me from up above/

When I am without you/ I don’t know what to do/ Its like darkness surround me/ please come and sit down in my knee/ I agree/ you have the key/ to my heart/from the end to the start/ of our relationship / I want to kiss you lips/ and look at you pretty face/ in case/ you gave me an offer to see you smile/ I would walk a mile/ just to see you smile/ for a while/ yea baby now I know I love you/

www.eddaonline.se