Problem Child - Otitlad.. Kritisera Ingen titel.. Försökte bara spotta lite verklighet.. I'll join the police, to batoon an faggot for an enemy/ But that's not concidered bendin' the law, it's police brutality/ You cannot disagree/ That's moulding the truth like pottery/ Sick of "I got so much bars I could construct an 'Brick Industry'"/ Instead, spit reality/ Revolutionary acts against against anti-humanity/ If you do not understand what I said first/ You're permanently cursed/ I permanently searched/ But I found no answers to my philosophying/ But I thirst for trying/ And if you don't see that your reality is eternally dead bent/ You're ment dead (but still alive)/ Therefor your wounds will never be healed/ And with Che Guevaras machette I'll ensure they'll never be sealed/ And if you don't rehearse/ You don't deserve/ I'm gonna define it cause it's gettin' on my nerve/ Hiphop? You never fought-for-it/ You bought 50's LP, and tought-from-it/ Told myself to think about it, so I thought about it/ And now I'm in "Lyricism< at Whoa", writing in gold/ Where every motherfucker, should type their rhymes in bold!/ 'Cause I cannot comprahend!!/ Blah blah blah, och vad fan sa du sen?!.../ Now don't jealously arrive at my building, talking about every rappers teeth you bent/ Tryina get Problem Childs props? A fuckin weak attemp/ You aint fuckin' hiphop yet, a fucking week you spent/ Gärna kritik.. Detaljera mina brister o.s.v Fast ingen hindrar dig att säga vad jag gör bra :) Peace..