I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Walks This Earth..

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2004-11-02 21:50

Walks This Earth..

Looking outside when u deep down know -
the target remains inside yourself;
is a impudent way of searching through a maze,
I do though belive it's a deliberate action, -
done to protect our vulnerability,
selfrealization ain't an earned ability, -
it's humans first epitome,
when you burst so vividly into -
showing such a thirst for mimicing,
can u be sure of anything is worth patent pending -
even when your words are fitting in? SO GOOD!
You get hurt and shivery if it's -
a blatant ending of a hating friendship,
and y're disobeying when this subject is touching the surface,
such is an perfect example of this -
worlds fucked up answers to simple questions!
Like if our ancestors really -
were building prisons to cage the evil,
or just dealing with them who faced the keepers of freedom?
Based on feelings from researching -
about the meaning of churches and faith,
I'm urging to say that satan walks this earth, -
(In form of Jesus Christ)
walks the way of making caustic burns to our minds.. -
(Treason might.. Kill you!)

Där det är markerat med - forsätter raden på nästa rad, enbart för att det inte ska bli oläsligt.

I live in it, breathin' it, more than just fuckin' belive in it..

2004-11-02 23:16
Tf nu?
I live in it, breathin' it, more than just fuckin' belive in it..

2004-11-03 20:52
Säg vad..
I live in it, breathin' it, more than just fuckin' belive in it..

2004-11-06 18:23
Like if our ancestors really -
were building prisons to cage the evil,
or just dealing with them who faced the keepers of freedom?


Mmm.. må jag säga!



Som vanligt, är det en del ord jag inte förstår mig på (eptome fanns inte i mitt uppslagsverk ens! :( skumt)
Bust still! - helhetsbilden är superb
WE'RE GROWING UP
BY FALLING
DOWN

2004-11-07 12:02
Haha, tack tack..!

Epitome betyder ungefär sammanfattning. Dvs i den meningen, det första som man sammanfattar mänkligheten med. Aight?
I live in it, breathin' it, more than just fuckin' belive in it..

2004-11-09 13:23
har läst bättre av dig, det känns som om du har kapacitet att komma mycket längre på temat, eller har jag fel?
+

2004-11-09 17:31
p-sus - Temat ifråga är ju ett av de teman som man kan vara väldigt analytisk och ingående i, men texten är jag nöjd med, den säger precis det jag vill ha sagt. Jag har också läst bättre av mig. ;P

Giant - Tackar, dela gärna med dig av det du känner igen..!
I live in it, breathin' it, more than just fuckin' belive in it..

2004-11-10 12:56
Aight..
I live in it, breathin' it, more than just fuckin' belive in it..