I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

HOODSFRED FESTIVALEN DANS!

Vår Hiphop - Breaking

2007-05-29 15:50

HOODSFRED FESTIVALEN DANS!

HOODSFREDFESTIVALEN

Lördag 2juni

Plats: Kista träff
KL 21:00

Man tävlar två mot två medan tre professionella domare; Sabina Dalfjäll, Phax Ahamada och Robert W granskar varje steg

SHOWS:
BLACK N`WHITE (Locking/hip hip)
SCESS PERFORMANCE (RnB/Hip Hop)
LIL `M (Solo: HipHop)
BREAK THE SILENCE (Dancehall)
MARIO (Solo: Hip Hop)
S.I.C.K.S (Hip Hop)
Steve, Shannon, Samir ( USA )

WORKSHOPS
Lördag 2juni
KL 14:00

Fanta
KL 14:00 - 15:30

Kom och shejka järnet tillsammans med dansare och musiker från Yigi d´Urkraft. afrikansk dans till trummisarnas eggande rytmer. Fanta är på gästvisit i Sverige och har fått Med den guineanska dans primadonnan Fanta i spetsen blir det vild väst mycket uppskattning för sin undervisning samt sin kaxigt kvinnliga, coolgalna stil.

Shannon
KL 15:30 - 17:00       
Shannon aka "sha-which way"...who has been in the underground scenes ..since 1989 ,originally from new york city(Brooklyn)and one of the founders of house dancing,and today inspiring dancers from many countries with his unique combination of different styles in house dancing(jackin,..skating,..stomping,...lofting..etc...)make him one of the references in house and hip hop...as a true freestyler but also choreographer...check him out!...

Samir
17:00 - 18:30         

Samir aka "samfunk"...and his legendary flexibility,originally from south of france,also organiser of many different dance events in france,inspired and trained by the topest masters of poppin n lockin(such as poppin taco>Michael Jackson mentor,..poppin pete,..don Campbell,..etc,..)also b-boy,..part of the niels" storm"robitsky dance company...inspires all kind of dancers due to his ability to do 3 types of dance at once ..and at the same level of skillz as dancer/choreographer....incredible!...check him out!....

Steve
KL 18:30- 20:00

Steve aka"veusty"....who has been in the underground scenes of paris since 1992..started with hype dancing(old school hip hop)...and also one of the top references in house dancing with "sha",...hes been training hard ,came in the uk in 2002,..gained respect there,..and in 2005 ,..recognised talented and skilled by Madonna herself,..and joined the 2006 confessions tour...where he assisted to choreograph a few tracks with the famous "talauegas brothers"..and "jamie king"...today in a constant progression as a choreographer...he's become a huge reference too....check him out!...

300 SEK PER KLASS

ALLA KLASSER 700

Anmällning [email protected]

more info www.hoodsfred.se

Tel Isse  073-9798106