[Ny tråd] Sederos vs Big Issue Sederos - Verse 1Watch me as I spit my first line before I end this bar u better quitEverytime u rhyme muthafuckas think being wack as u should be a crimeYou're calling yourself bigissue but I'll eat you like a pitbull eats human tissueBut im no cannibal im lyrical gifted, rhymers that are as good as me are only fewSo please put away your keyboard cause I'll lyricaly disable your spinal cordMy punchlines are more dangerous than a Usama driving a tourist busCause I'll blow shit up like biggie u cant compare yourself with me Im not bragging or trying to look cool im writting actual factsSo step the fuck back cause you're not even worth the sweat on my nut sackIm hell sent I'll make your music sound more gay than KentI put u up in the game now imma dismantle u down like a tentYour punchlines is a joke if battling was a job you would be brokeAnd people would look up to me like Superman but without the tight suit and cloakIm no superhero even though my losses still stays at zeroAnd im not gonna lose yet Im still gonna make suckas like u depressed and upsetI will keep spiting until your face smells like my breathWanna fuck with me only leads to an early deathBig Issue - Verse 1Your lyrics are nothing, simply lame, go fuck yourself fellaMy shit ready to rock ya' like Rocc-A-FellaWay my lyrics mirk, in battles I always Drop-A-FellaYou're a bitch like hoochies in porno movies I fuck you like that Rocc-O-FellaFuck how much cheese ya' got, don't dare touchin my MozzarellaOr this battle gon' be between your lyrics n' my BerettaSpit lines that come like nines to your chestMakin' holes in 50s bulletproof vestKillin you isn't an emergency, although I handle you urgentlyShit you wrote is more weak than Rwandan currencyFlow ain't liquid, I keep it ODB, ears go numb, you'll probably O.D.And fuck your Usama similarities and metaphors, watch meGoin' up and down in an aircraft in the ile makin' terror in an Afgan outfitActin' a pilot fuckin' your girl first class up in the cockpitCollapse fragile rappaz in the industry like a bad stocktipMurder was the case that they Gave Me like John Wayne GacyMy last words to you is Kiss My Ass Baby like John Wayne GacySederos - Verse 2What I spit is much better and more lethal than a ''beretta''I'll pistolwhip you load the clip and I start moving my lipsStop quoting Jay Z cause soon I'll say ''Murder was the case that they Gave Me''Quoting Snoop are u kidding me? your 8 bars is a big flopI'll flip the script and Imma tell you why your rhymes is shitYou keep quoting the same shit over and over makes me think that u didnt write that when u were soberU say u spit like nines but when I spit I spit like mini gunsI come more solid than titanium I spit shit that goes through your craniumyou steping to me is like a cripple giving a standing ovationIm outclassing you faster than Lohan breaking her probationI got you caught in the game like crystal methfuck voting we dont need reffs this fight is like Tyson vs a guy thats blind and deafMy shit is so hot that I put people in caskets like a deadly fever7 bars and I got u served like Nas did to Jay Z on ''ether''Big Issue - Verse 2Talking' about Quotes, you joke me, they quoted John Gacy WayneTalking' quotes in 8 bars is lame, I don't shoot people in the back like John WayneI am hostile, scary as a deserted Hostel; my raps will put you in a hospitalTom Cruise said battling Big Issue is Mission ImpossibleYour words are weak like 7 days, my tong a razor blade, brings agonyVoice so strong a bare whisper echoes into eternityYou just original as an Remix, I came to hurt your damn feelingsSo when I spit, the pain you'll feel it, can't feel you on the beatYou did one song for weeks, still nobody is hittin' repeatEven with the winter approaching you can feel my heatYou can't murder me, ya' whack lyrics though puts any man to sleepSo you better of listen to M.O.P. and try to Stand Clear If dope lyrics was measured in success, I would ruin your careerYa' da type, only act tuff, protected from security & bodyguardsOn the cover of XXL you lil' bitch ass couldn't get large