HighDropDown vs Pewol(MADEVIL) - 8bars - 2 rounds pewol (1)highdropdownyes you fell and your skills with it.. it drownone thing is for sure, you never be on topand I lyrically kill you so the safeword will be stopI know you'll use it in your roundFunny aint it?! That battle against meis the most famous you ever beyou got no skills to create flow so you take the lines you findbut you know inside in mind you can't drop one fucking lyric-diam..Highdropdown (1)funny you say it, cuz that's really how it isafter this battle, i'll be more famous than ludacrisfor puttin' an end to your worthless liferoll the dice and slice up your wife with a knifeyou just can't win, why are you even tryin'your still end up being a bitch cryin'lyin' your way up, tryin' to bring itso grab hold of a line and swing it pewolfunny I said you drown?Damn, I didn't even had to kill you in my second roundCuz you just did it yourselfand fucking with me is like fucking with hellyou will burn slow and sit in a 1 meter wide cellThough, I gotta be honest, you almost toke me down with your smellYou run slow and have no clue of the word flow, you like the computer delland Im the devil himself, So great I own you with my words, nothing elseHighdropdownthe devil himself just burned his ass,you drowned me, but i returned with class,i didn't think you were even half this bad,your english sucks man, dude learn to spell,how can you be the devil when i rule in hell?how can you blame me when it's really u who smell?!pewol going down, you just can't take it,im grabing your fucking neck and break it'Hope you'll enjoyFörst till 6 vinner. Proppsup HighDropDown!