Mighty vs SOJ 8 bars, Engelska! Mighty:Boy you ain't got no class, so this'a class lessonI boss'n'play, all the way, you' just half steppin'You get flipped off, so get lost, when you see usI'm a "phat" man, you just a man with squee-taus! (haha)You call yourself rapper? Blud you are a RENT-A-WRITER!You call yourself pimp when you've just banged a minor?Listen fairy, get a dictionary, he's slippin', ain't he?This bitch get allied, verbally while I'm sippin' henny!SOJ:A lesson when your ryhmes containes as many bloopersAs the US of A got white trash troopersBanged a minor with my cock in your mouth, Im the bossWasn´t enough? I do it your way and fuck you with a crossYou can´t satisfy a girl, all you experienced are fakeNo fucking wonder, when you prefer to fuck guys, your fruitcakeWhen Im done with you, your bones may be interesting for Ross GellerNo wait, you to cute I think I´ll keep you for myself in my cellarYes, som vanligt så vet jag att det är fett mobbat att markera rimmen och skriva vissa saker i kursiv stil men sån är jag. Faktan är känd att det ofta behövs så se mellan fingrarna people! Vi kör väl först till 7 antar jag. En motivering till rösten är ALLTID välkommen. Nu kör vi :)