Skojiga engelska supercyphern!
hej alla glada! Nu är det såhär att jag kom på några (enligt mig) softa engliska barer, men! Jag kände inte för att att skriva en verstext utan en cyphertext (skillnaden?). Så här är den, skojiga engelska supercyphern. Här ska vi alla kramas och berätta om hur balla vi är! (Inga dissar alltså!!!). För det fanns ju ingen engelsk cajpher. (bara dissa personen över cyphern) och cyphers är ju alltid skoj, så då kör vi grabbar! (Självklart börjar jag) (?) glömde! Självklart är det 8 raders minimums. och engelska också. självklart. Emcee am I, I drink lot's of absinthe, I'll mutilate your moms, n feel no guilt, Smoke 'til you die, that's how i feel And with razors and ropes i'll make you family squel, And then choke your baby 'til it slowly dies , like gamblers i slomo'. yeah that's nice (nödrim) But I really ain't all that bad, boiiii 'cuz when my mother died i cried... In joy... känner igen? (Inlägget ändrat av Mabande p.g.a. CAPS 2009-01-03 18:34:12)
Blunted in stockholm
Where my dawgs at?
Blunted in stockholm
minimums Hahaha dagens ord!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
After this I’ve risen the standard in here by the double//, cuz These punks are the intersection between pussy and dickhead, like rubber// But no this ain’t a diss, just a general defiance// When it comes to English in here, I’m the general of writin’// Workin’ some keys, lingual with the fingers// Give it a couple minutes, that’s it, then I’m finished// See, I take typin’ freestyle to another level// I GOTTA write with God’s hand, cuz it’s above the heaven// aaa,,,, orka, hah.. tror ändå inte det blir så seriösa texter (seriöst BRA*) ;) peaaaaace, keep droppin
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
äre inte meningen att man ska dissa han över?
hatar forumsignaturer.. http://twitter.com/ARSVXO
eehhmm... NEJ? läs startinlägget. det finns en annan cypher där man ska "dissa personen över"... "daaaaah". sorry mods men va tvungen svara, trots att det är solklart,, som fuckin' SOLEN. neej ingen punch bara irriterad av såna frågor .. -.- FORTSÄTT DROPPA NU! skulle va kul o se alla som anser att de skriver bra på svenska på whoa.. ;) some exposin' right heere..
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
okeej.. slänger upp en snabb text igen, för o hålla tråden levande... peep this,, … You know mashin’ with di top shotta// Y’all not MC’s, only Masterbatin’ Cocksuckas!// Runnin’ into ya mansion with glock-bustas// You can’t rhyme, only actin’ like some dumb bustas// It’s your time to score? Well, I’m a clock-stoppa// So you’re runnin’ outta time, runnin’ without a knife// I got a couple of goonies, and we’re all about to ride// Stay inside ya house tonight, or someone gon’ pop ya!// I’m sick with it, but you’re the one who needs a doctor// Cuz your ache won’t go away by neither time, weed or vodka// We cruise through ya block, you move, you get shot// No movies, nor rocks, but I’m a true blockbuster!// .. written in a couple of minutes, booooiii ! peaace,
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
softat! grymt k-man.
Blunted in stockholm
Questions are nuthin forbidden, who yall kiddin' In this cypher im bidding on me, my name is "P" "H" im the best in my age on the stage bringing down all the rappers faking their rage so that they know that im coming up that im whatsup, aint nuthin but the best put me to test or try to put me to rest i will not ever sleep, im to deep to fall im walking tall n way ahead of y'all rapping on rhythms n raggedy rhymes im doing mines like im suppose to do question me n i'll question u h ehehe hehe bajs
hatar forumsignaturer.. http://twitter.com/ARSVXO
nicefan, fett rimschema :D
Blunted in stockholm
The Gray Hound's racin’; I own this cypher// You already know, I’m on the throne of Whoa-writers// A fo’-five blows ya head like a blow-drier// Throwin’ shots at ya dome, with chromed rifles// *BRAAP!* You’re fly? I’m like an advertise; yes, I’m so flyer// Hot enough to put mics on fire, with no lighters!// Uppsala’s most wanted, both by po-po’s and hoes, so - I lay low, wherever I go, plus my phone’s wired!// Movin’ with goonies; more G’s than on Gucci shoes// Scarin’ the crap outta you ‘n’ ya crew, like you’re Scooby Doo// I’m flashy as hell, so close ya eyes, if you’re epileptic// I’m not sick – I’m fuckin’ epidemic!// - I gets it! Don't make me keep booombin' this shiznit ey' day, boiiis. haha, peaaace, keep droppin' no stoppin'.
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
blaze the haze, Im the ace of Spades, makes yer day while Eighty_K cuts himself with razorblades, cuz he´s so damn mad when he sees that he aint the no.1 that i am in ya face like an uppercut! fuck eight bars, im rockin the rap, poppin em caps and if this shit were school, I ought to be top of my class
duuude... igen: DET HÄR ÄR INTE "dissa personen över"-cyphern.... no further comments -.-
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
daaeeemn. I'm bumpin this mofo, cuz' i've got no patiens like an an un employed doc or at least nothing to do like an an un employed hoe, And I can rock you like an earthquake, or mock you like a toilet, With my blazin' bars i can cure your raging sars (?) I got a dick like a horse and my whores on my dick, and i'm fucking sick...
Blunted in stockholm
aiiit, aiiit.... I'm NOT off-topic; I'm droppin' some hot bars right herrre... men jag måste ju få a shot att svara på c-Chaos halvpissi... halvdissiga diss åt mig ;) - still peace, tho'. c-Chaos, when you meet me, you’ll see chaos!// Another gayo, thinkin’ he’s an MC - he ain’t, tho’// Fuck the other cypher, he started so I reply – Next time read the headline, or get ya brains blown!// You tried to cross, but I stop you like a redlight// A red beam on ya head, like, “it’s bedtime!”// *BANG* I play and chase doe, plus I play hoes// You chase hoes, plus you pay for those!// Can’t fuck with Eitee K, I bring eighty K’s// And eighty-nine P89’s; that’s some major weight// Keep ya razorblades, emo I’ma spray ya face// Fuck-boy’s mad, you’ve had too much of that Haterade// peaace y'aall ;)
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
Looooook out! Y'all get boners when i drop shit Well, im not gay so check your bones after i hit ima break them bit, cause im fan of tha clits that´s why i talk about girls when i spit you talk 'bout boys; how you fuck'em, that´s sick when i fuck i wanna fuck a pussy and lick not get fucked in the ass til you´re bleedin' 'n shit y'all a bunch of fat kids and i´m fit
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
äääh, va folk e döda på den här sidan näre gäller engelska texter... lägger ner nån minut på lite snabba bars för o hålla den levande och uppad.. check it; I’m over ya head, stylin’ on you, like ya barber// Cut ya, and blow ya head too, like a barber// Switchblade or revolver, I don’t bother// - either one, Desert Eagle-gun, lookin’ like a robber// Got dappa dons with me, like Mike in the Godfather// Gangstas? No, we’re smarter, organized like a mobster// With goons from the Middle East, we’re al-Qaeda bombers// And beef is no a la carte, it’s just the starter// brrrrrrrrrrapppp ! - It's ya Kurdo ;)
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
hhahahaa, sammanträffande ^^ fett med droppningar, cudos till Eighty
Blunted in stockholm
Helt dött kan det inte vara om två stycken droppar exakt samma minut:)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
hahaha... niiice mayn. vet itne om delen med att man vill "Lick pussy", haha.. tur att det inte var i "dissa personen över", hade blivit tvungen att smiska dig för dedär ;D men de va nice text, fortsätt droppa. du oxå, gussti! din tråd föfan ;D
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
I lay you down on the ground, use you as a rug/ You've been takin' them drugs cuz you wanna be a thug/ Well be my thug now and polish my Sneaks/ Make sure they clean as a baby's cheeks/ Make sure they clean and shiny as a baby's ass/ Cuz I'm going up and down on like the value of cash/ You better roll the blunt like the Rolling Stones/ And you better moan like Kim Kardashian moans/ Cuz I'm freezing to my bones, it's minus somethin' out there/ And I'm just gonna fill this room with smoke in the atmosphere/ Cuz I need that weed, and I just jump off the club bouncers/ Cuz my homie packed me with too much of the 40 Ounces/ And I'm a soccer player, and I'am a true player/ I'm like a hamburger, but I'm the meat in the middle layer/ Above me is a bitch, below me is a bitch/ So stop snitchin', stop bitchin'/ Better off cookin' dinner in my kitchen/ I like that flavour like Flavour Flav/ And dont talk about what I got and what I have/ Cuz I got what I need, and I got what I want/ I'll be by your shadows like as in a haunt/ But I'll be the ghost/ And you'll get the most/ Out of this hunt cuz I'll be coughin' up the West Coast/ But I come from the South Side/ And I have nono ride/ But I dont need one because I sliiide/ And I just shake the vibe/ You thought it was an earthquake when I rhyme/ You thought this was the day the Earth Stood Still/ But I shake the earth more than the booty up from a bitches heel/ And I just keep on breathin/ And homie, I aint leaving/ Cuz I'm receiving/ Too much in the evening/ So I need to cut that mooney/ That paper, baby, honey/ I get it nice and slow/ Truth and honestly, I make the cash flow/ Den va nog inte rolig, men ja har tråkigt, så... peaz
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
I come up with at least one lyric a day, and I’m still ill// Cuz I got vengeance of that Beatrix bitch in “Kill Bill”// Blade sharper than Hattori Hanzo’s, strapped like Rambo// Infinite ammo, so don’t test my skills -// - I will, keep key-stylin’, see me ridin’// I’m speedin’ - looks like some GT grindin’// Dudes hate on me, but they need me writin’// Trash your garbage texts, no need for recyclin’// Feed me beef? And this G will be violent// I’m at ya house, like that dude in E.T. cyclin’// So don’t speak – please be quiet//, Break ya bone, if you break this peaceful silence//- I make it look eaasy!...
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
I'm spinning like a wheel, like the world needs to squeal/ I'll enjoy it squeal when I make the world scream/ It's Royal steppin' up to the scene/ And if you hatin' homie, I'll love your fatigue/ How you can stand out to hate on me, that much/ But I love haterz, I'm a kind of person such/ Such as Lil Wayne, I've learnt how to handle pain/ And fuck The Game, thinks he's the king of this game/ But I know that rap doesnt really have a king, nor a queen/ But we have great rappers skilled so extreme/ Both underground and famous professional/ With your mouth you can rap, even if every other part of you is disfunctional/ Perform ill and perform like a disease bearin' dude/ But if you're from the streets, then you gotta act rude/ Cuz it's street cred, and street attitude/ Straight out of lude/ We boys, we need some nude/ And rap is our fruit/ Delicious in a pie and glamorous in a suit/ You might not get what I'm rappin, but shit I'm just stylin/ While you wildin' and then you ridin'/ Ridin' low, or ridin' in that Phantom, quick enough/ Cuff this stuff, and kill this duff/ I slay rappers like Buffy slays vampires/ I grill ya niggas like we do with a camp fire/ Peace!
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
Trynna be the most productive dude on this website// Still own this thread, time to get fly as a jet flight// My texts nice, as my sex-life//, but first? - Yes, you guessed right; go get ‘cha wet wipes!// Bitch, it’s the Gray Hound, who’s hotter than him?// I see ya fools hatin’? Feel a lot of envy//… I don’t got a neck of ice, no checks to write// But bitches get their legs wide, I get ‘em wet as a wet wipe!// Yes, I’ma spank ‘em, doggy-style-bang ‘em// Lookin’ like some savage mammals on Animal Planet// Bust a nut, then I’m satisfied, now you can have ‘em// Bitch get ‘cha wet wipes, and get out, of my house!// - I’m the baddest! zzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz... gonatt -.-
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
Just woke up fresh like to Tony Montana/ Take on some black clothes and a bandana/ Grab the 9mm and the Kevlar vest/ 'Bout to show some niggas who tha best/ I rap easy, but not like Eazy/ Cuz I'm not a banger, I'm just greasy/ I'm a little dirty bullet rude boy/ 'Bout to show ya'll how to ploy/ You learn from when you see/ So let me plow you and your crime family/ Lay you all in body bags/ Too much for the graveyard, your gats/ Cuz you were all more than a hundred cats/ You came with fifty niggas and I only came with one/ But I pulled my number one gun and made ya'll run/ You might've packed a heater, but it was nothin' to my customized 9mm/ It got infinite ammo just like I got infinite power/ But you can run and hide if you a coward/ Stay and fight like a man/ Live for nothing, or die for something, that's my man/ Either you make it petit, or you make it grand/ Fight with bare palms, fight with your hands/ Till your knuckles swallows and turns yellow/ If you know you a fighter, then yell out yo/ Shiit, good morning folks! Peace
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
New day, new piff.. checkit; It’s the King of Cypher, and the fuckin’ beat fighter// I’m skilled in this website, I run it like a spider// Aimin’ for the target, lookin’ somethin’ like a sniper// Shout-out to my dudes; Gussti and Ryder // Ain’t playin’ the bagpipe, nor a plumber, but a piper// Rollin’up the kush in a blunt, pass the lighter// Keep blowin’ ‘til only the sun is higher// - Don’t try to outwit me, boy; only the sun is brighter// Gayo… you can’t fuck with this fighter// The K9; so I rumble like a thunder when I fight ya// You dumb fuck, what is a cutter to a rifle?// You get stomped like stairs; get the fuck outta my cypher!// blaooow ;) and a name-drop to mah swigs gettin' it on, hahha . peaace
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
NiCE eighty :-) hej på dej med^^
Blunted in stockholm
Yoyo I just got canned into trouble/ Stuck in South Carolina so I call JC Double/ She my bitch guidin' me around/ Treatin' me like I was a quarter mill, not a pound/ But when I see my enemies, I lay 'em in a coma/ Send them to the best crime hospital in Oklahoma/ Then I take a round trip to Detroit/ Holla at my man Eminem, it's ya boy/ I take the jet down to M-I-A/ Say hi to my nigga Rick Ross and DJ K/ Then I take the boat off the roast/ Round the country, to the East Coast/ New York City and Philly, hands up/ This a robbery, from NYC to Kansas/ Visit the hospital where my man Em was born/ Then I jump off a plane like an airborn/ Cuz I was airborn/ Born in airplane/ Even remember the flights number and name/ KLM, flight 923/ Then land in LA, my favorite city/ Roll out with Game, visit Biggie's memorial place/ Grab a 9, cover my face/ Time to rob banks together with Blac Haze/ Then take a quick trip to Las Vegas/ Play out every casino and perform on all stages/ Break down the cages, from LA Times to NYC, I'm on the front pages/ Now it's time to get back home to 127/ I'm in a dream, but shit, looked more like I was in heaven/ Peace!
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
aa neeew niiice kuushed uuup fuckin daaay maayynnsss Y’all dead wrong, I’m Mr. Right//, You think you’re Superman, you hoe, - I’m kryptonite// I trap like Jigsaw Killer, flip bricks, plus I rip the mic// You say my shit ain’t tight? Talk to Mr. Nine// He got six little pricks with him, in a clip, slip ‘n’ slide// Click click, fire, plus I grip the blade and cripple guys// Stick it through ya ribs, prick your lungs, slit your wrists, Break ya fists; fuck your nipple-twist, I hit ya in the eyes// Have you lookin’ like pandas, Kung Fu Panda// Can’t fuck with Tai Lung, I knock you like Tyson// I have your wife sprung, you say you ride with guns?// I just show you a knife, hahah – and you change ya pampers// hahh heelt tennnaaah but i'ma bomb laater, bleez it up meanwhile, ya diig..........
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
En kärleeek direkt från röda linjen (?)
Blunted in stockholm
Another, a bit tighter.. for mentionin' the red line ! ;) I'm not only sick withit, I'm lightnin'-quick withit. If you think I’m reppin’ Up-town, you’re dead right// STG – But don’t forget my Kurdos in the red line// 145; Alby, Norsborg, yea they gettin’ it on// But one wrong step from you, and they lettin’ it off// *BANG* This is a fast key-style//, I do it for the Kurds in the curbs, Movin’ birds – you know the kee-style// ;) The goons in my hood, runnin’ ‘round in them three-stripes// You punk’s street life, are sweet like, beehives, and peach pies!// Hahah, I’m illy, y’all doubt it? Silly guys…// I’m writin’ this in one minute, and it’s still really nice!// Since Whoa stole to much time, I decided to flow this live// I’m tight, so my lines come with a “choking hazard”-sign// WHUUUT??!
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
and a LAAST one for today.. - and I sweaaar det tog kanske en minut... daaamn I'm not just goin hard... i'm fuckin faast as well, fast as hell - It's the Gray Hound! ;) I used to rock gold; now I got a thick bunch of silver-chains// You touch ‘em, I make them things sing like Justin Timberlake// Somethin’ nickle-plated, and you’re the meal on my dinner plate// We be burnin’, swervin’, runnin’ in the lanes// - These cats ain’t feelin’ me, but they ain’t real to me// I’m like a maverick drug-slanger; they can’t deal with me// I roll trees like wheels, so now they wanna squeal on me// But beef is just a meal to you; you don’t want beef for real// blaaoooow. peace out - see y'all tomorrow - stay tune...
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
tommorow i'm gonna drink sprit, it is going to be niceness cuz the greatness off fylla, is maddafakkin priceless well, of course i'ma fjortis, and don't now any better I'm no good at writin', but I can skryta med att jag är vän med Petter. hmm, not so much friend, but I've got his skateboard Speakin' of nuffin, Dicknick's girlfriend is a great whore Hahhhhhhh, that's what you get for messing with Gussti, So shut up and leave, ya freckin pussy
Blunted in stockholm
Yah, cuz when you mention the Red Line, we gone show you the 127 sign/ Welcome to Vårby, call it gangsta's heaven/ Then to Vårberg, the heart of 127/ Off the train drop off in Skärholmen/ Capital of Shoppin', even met my teacher John Wallman/ Then I slide off to Sätra and bang some chicks/ Give em' som snacks and some chips/ Ridin' on dicks, what they do/ Take you to Bredäng, it's 127 too/ So now you've seen it all, from the first to the last/ I'm in a hurry, so this one went fast and now I'm a pop n' blast/ Peaazzeeee
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
I hope y'all stayed tune, cuz since it's a new day, I'ma bless y'all with a new piff keystyle. I’m a hipster – don’t mean the panties// Adidas-wear garish, still clean and flashy// Blowin’ trees in the breeze, Kurd you know my steez, - But the only white widow you’ve seen is your granny!// You Swedes are trashy, tacky, sleezy and tatty// Ratty, shabby, plus you’re sweet as candy// Keep steamin’ on the green, call me reefer-addict// I get it cheap from the G’s only speakin’ Spanish// I’m fly like Peter Pan, see me actin’// - Workin’ with preciseness; 9 millimeter tactics// You leak? I’ll tap it, heater – I’ll clap it// Squeal, only if you wanna be real damaged!// YES it IS ya Kurdo - Call me Miwano, boooiii.
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
Producent
2009-01-10 03:45
25 comments split over five dudes? FIVE DUDES!!! But with just one, I can make you blow me like a typhoon. Explosive like Kaboooom! ...I'll put your teeth into motion, that will say if you live long enought to see the explosion! I admit the fact that I am not that good with this language. But faggots, all you are to me is practise, that's it! You will get your ass kicked, and as a bonus; a smashed dick! While I myself am getting mine marked by your girls chapstick. Engelska är verkligen inte min grej.
When Life Gives You Lemons You Paint That Shit Gold
nigger please shut the fuck up and freeze look att these, MOOTHERFUCKIN shoes that i bought in paris/ Extra extra specialprice for me he gave me them shoes cuz i acted like a G, and damn he was glad that i didnt pull my trigger bust a cap is my trademark u dirty as wigger! so dont slap my balls without being steady its all about that focus and always being ready/ word peace out yo
påtryck av intryck, jag känner ett svagt surr i bakhuvudet, konstaterar att det kommer att försvinna med jordens undergång
hahhha... kul att se fler huven här inne ;) new day, new blaaaze. peepdis; What’s up with the gay-talk; smashed dicks, and slapped balls// I’m just ‘bout to break ya face and smack ya ass to the floor!// I’m shinin’ with my brightness, the Kurd’s finest// It’s Miwano, but from now on; address me Your Royal Highness// And yes, I’m frightless, fuck rightness//, Don’t ride at all, if you dislike violence - quiet// Rumble like the thunder, and struck like the lightnin’// That’s how we’re fightin’, street’s Mike Tyson// 1 minute and goone. -.- come up with some doope shit and i might drop heavier again.. peace ;)
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
Jotohananen: Men duktig var du :D Eighty_K: k00l som vanligt ^^
Blunted in stockholm
thaanx gussti ma dude. and here is anoother one-of-thoose... Miwano-show-how-to-flow-show episooodes... you alredy know.. cheea; I shine like the sun on the Kurdish flag//, Rollin', 'til I hit the curb and crash// , With sum' purple kush in a purple bag//, - Tho' I don't mean a "purse" bag, - will never turn to fag!// Still got a lot of girls on my sack//, The one that holds those pecans, now work 'em 'til they crack// These nutty punks got nuttin' on me, but I don't give a fuck, after all// My Kurds take care of them nutcases – and "nut-crack" their skulls// BLAOW, yes, their nutcrackers are the clappers// The punk-blasters, make you wet down ya pampers// So think before you act, fagget, learn to behave with manners// And I keep gettin' green, like an enraged David Banner!// The trees have me flyin' high, like I'm on space travels// Yes, I'm a blazer – ain't talkin' 'bout the jacket// The only soldiers you roll with, are G.I. Joes// And you ain't squeezin' no triggers, only tappin' Wii remotes!// I'm the BOOMB, SWIGGAS! the gray hound - i'm already gone .. see ya tomorrow, students ;)
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
aiit aiiitt.... som jag lovat; new day new boomb. I just gotta, hahha... you hate? outshine me then... but 'til that day; call me the sun. ;) i teach you how to flow, like ya father.. so I'ma call YOU son. ya dig? hahha ;) I got a couple of sick dawgs with me, but I ain’t a vet// If I unleash ‘em, they attack, don’t hesitate a sec// See, fuckin’ with me is like you gettin’ dressed// Man, you’re not a baby anymore; suit yourself!// I can tell that you’re a snitch, cuz you gon’ tell//, So we make them things ring at midnight, like the New Year’s bell// Pop ‘em like the New Year’s fire works//,You can’t rap, So don’t quit ya day job, you just got fired from this work!// I don’t use muscles and knuckles, I pull it, and let the iron work// So why do you even wanna fight me, jerk?// - You come up shorter than your wifey’s skirt//, And I’m tight, like your wifey’s skirt – that’s why she likes this Kurd// See, I’m the diamond in the dirt//, While you just gon’ be – Lyin’ in the dirt, if you’re act violent for this Kurd// You act, I only wordplay//, Blowin’ on the stuff – Where the birds stay, watchin’ their homes turn to haze, in burnin’ flames// This that, "don't-try-to-roll-that-in-a-spliff-just-cuz-it's-PIFF"-shit ;)
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
aiiit, since i'm too hot right now, I need sumptin mo' than an AC to cool myself down a bit... so here I give u anotha oneofthose.. yea, u kno whatit iiz.. jus' a short one, 8-bars. You say you smoke pot in ya basement//, cook rocks in ya - Basement, dude, you don’t even got a basement!// I got a popper like a shotter, but I don’t spark or inhale it// - Hater, I cock and aim it!// - Have you prayin’ “Oh Lord, save me, please God, amen”// I pop it like a stapler if you don’t got the paper// Yes, I get cake; like I’m Betty Crocker bakin’// But my cake doesn’t got crumbs, and I don’t got no apron// Ain't talkin' 'bout the movie, but I'm goone in 60 seconds, SWIGGA!.
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
Aiiit, I'm tired as hell, but I promised y'all to bomb ey'day, so here we go.. another couple of quick jabs from the punchline boy - tho' i didn't waste many of those here.. peepit, noobs; If you jostle, or get outta line – I hit you with the cue/queue// Don’t act bigs when you’re smalls , like 8ball ‘n’ pool!// I’m always solid, so don’t trynna break me// Three stripes on my legs, and I’m chill like AC// We ride high, you lay low//, The Gray Hound; cuz I Run like Usain Bolt, when it’s time to chase doe// That’s what it's all about; stuntin’ blunted and gettin’ money// - Gettin’ hunnies, so it’s the same ol’ same ol’// see you tomorrow..
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
aiiit.. new day, new bomb - u already nizzzle... this time, it goes out to this fagget-ass racist johnblond. I’m fresh outta Västerås, now back in the hood// You can’t flow like me; only actin’ like you could// See, I don’t trynna create beefs, not even with lame geeks, Sufferin’ from ADD, but Johnblond’s really askin’ for wounds// I could pull up in front of his mama’s crib, and clap the tool// Or just walk up to that Blondinbella, and smack that fool!// Don’t run to the cops! – I do what I have to do// - Even if it includes beatin’ up a rat like you// Face it; I don’t got a chance to loose, if you harass me? Cool – I’ll still would kick ya ass, so watch that attitude// You come to 145? You better run and hide// And I just hope that you brought a couple guns and knives//… 1 minute and i'm OUTTA here. fucku blondinbella racist sannavabijätch.
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
måste uppa dne här, dessutom, new daay, så new heat ;) nöjd me den här oxå. I ride with wild beasts, grimy as streets//, And my chain - Have me lookin’ like a canine in a leash// Key-style; so I’m speed-typin’ the keys// Droppin’ texts everyday; think I got a rhymin’ disease// I just cough and sneeze lines, over this cypher with ease// I shine when I write, plus I’m fly on the beat// I’m not a nice guy, but when it comes to huns; who’s nicer than me?// I’m stylin’ with ease, in the club; shawtey’s grindin on me// She’s reachin’ for my pants, cuz I got the sweets// Not genetically speakin, but “I got a pops in my jeans”// I’m ridin’ nice and clean, smilin’ with teeth// - Whiter than the finest kee, I’m breezy and I’m fly as the breeze// High of the trees, so eye’s Chinese//, don’t squeal – And try to play hide-and-seek – I always find the sneak// Ridin’, sittin’ next to the driver’s seat//, with my Knife beneath, you reach – you get sliced like cheese// CLICKCLACKBLAAAOW. destructor, gussti, whoeever, spit some dope shit righteeere. keep it alive. PEACE
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
I don't feel for you, cause you are forgotten you're shit in the trashcan, stinky and rotten what I spot is hot and what you spit gets shot when you turn up you get popped then we clean out the spot and your splean is on top of the shit that we got when we rip out your cock now you're crippled and your glocked all crips from the block gets you fucked and then mocked I you film this i rape you with the tape and put your head in a safe...
Im the deadliest guy when im smelling a fight like pesci i might put your head in a vise watch with the friendlies smile as you beg for your life before im ending your cries with your neck to a knife so your throat will be hit with steel like a gilliotine record you sissyqueens little pleads and bitchy screams and remix it to a song on the a millie beat And i dont care who gave you swaggerjackers acting classes cause most gangsterrappers aint even really strapped with clappers so dont act harder than you are, goddamn tranny faggots especially not when you'd cry gettin hit with a plastic hammer weather im cocking a nine or a colt .45 i'll be popping you guys sporting a crocodile smile mindless violence aside, im rollin like optimus prime gave your girl one kiss and we were rocking all night she was something alright, but id rather hit a dame like mindy main, have the bed quaking, breaking the richter scale, and i am... so fresh with my kicks, my scarf, my bling, my watch if this was oakland kids would say im DIPPED IN SAUCE and i aint talkin bout poppin magnums like im clapping gats im talkin bout poppin magnums like the champagne flask app is back, whoas valedictorian sporting swagger as madness from florida 'yadig?
"Jag var också rap när jag var fjorton år man."
aiit; kul o se nån som kan skriva lite bättre än undermedel droppar in ;) inte kunnat droppa en om dagen pga annat som kommit i vägen (battles etc, plus IRL-saker) ;D men hollaatyakurdo, håll tråden levande så länge. peacee
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
okej okej... eftersom det varit annat uppe, o allt material här gått åt till tunga dissar mot de nu bannade destructor och johnblond, så har de inte blivit nåt här... helt dött utan Eiteee ;) so here's a quuiiick muthaphucckin' keystyle. cheeea; I got a, gun on my hip, and one in the whip// If you’re runnin’ your lips, I’ll be bustin’ the clip// Son of a bitch, I’m a son of the gun; drunk of the liqs// Blunted of piff, Miwano the one - you don’t wannit withim// Fuck withim still? Then trust me I will// Pump, the shotgun, and dump the shots within// I’m only runnin’ with goons and guns, can’t run like I’m crip// We runnin’ the business, and I’m runnin’ this shit// *GONE IN 60 SECONDS*.
twitter.com/miwano myspace.com/miwano Miwano - Expect me to...
Yo, it was a long time ago I was banging in this bitch/ But I've been busy workin' that money to get rich/ Me and Sean Falyon back on the scene/ ATL and 127 about to rock your TV screen/ With bling all over the view, shit is new/ Cry me a river, cry more, bitch, Q-Q/ Tuckin' gold and silver with Jacobs and Rolex/ Rocks and ice, damn, what's next/ Maybe Titanium and some while gold/ Take off Sean's jacket, boy, I unfold/ I'm back!
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
Where's everybody? Peace
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead