K.1.D//TidaN vs wNK [18 Bars engelska]
K.1.D//TidaNYou know you cant freestyle like meThe K.I.DWhen you are coming to a bar funny voiceStupid ass clothesLooks like you drop your notesLooking so paffBefore I come and slapSlap your fucking face of. you puzzy ass fuckComing to town. Slap some bitches. thinking "damn! I am an hard son of a bitch!"Then the gangsters come And gangbang your ass the proper meny seny with your own satisfactionAnd then when we are done with you foolyou are not gonna be called a mother fucking hitchYou son of a bitch look like a freaking fishThink you are in your primeThink you can rimeBut you should really have seen the signSign on the roadThink you rocking on tekken 3 in offline modewNKAlright who the fuck is this K.I.D?I dont wanna go near him he got H.I.V.Dont run around here looking toughOr else ill change my tactics and get roughThis mother fucker doesnt know how to rap!Oh, wait! i thought i heard a deaf and blind person clap!This is the bitch thats never gotten laid!oh i forgot, he was the one that PAID!Wanna know why you dont see girlfriend?Cause im gonna see her, im gonna attendfucking her when your talking to her on the phoneshes trying so hard to be quite and not to moan.Fucked her so hard her pussy went numb1,2,3,4,5 6 7 8 9 10 times more cumOne question. She says that she loves me.Have you been able to hear the same thing?Walked out of this fight without a cutWon two things here, The battle and your SLUUUT!
Aiight först till 7 och inga kompis röster
ja båda la tunga rader men tidan la dem tyngst så voten går till tidan vote= Tidan