I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

yard rhymes [cipher]

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2007-11-08 19:50

yard rhymes [cipher]

Ayo everybody hanging-out,
some chillin' some up to no good
some hustlin' makin' big bucks
some savin up that's the hood
10 niggas sharin' 2 family pizzas 4 bottles of coke,
give me a slice while we jokin around makin 
vaikation plans to ibiza, the party paradise, 
bettin' money an' shootin' dize 
wishin luck come by anytime soon now
time flyin' by half of my crew is goons now
I'm still hangin out watchin' looney toons
smokin' weed laugh an smiles,
still got the baggy jeans blak annorak
NY beanie white sneakes untied
now you know how it is the rugged an raw
wit dope metaphors it's daku the forceone
the dark son of the light ridin' dirty
wit the crowd folow my lead when spit it out loud 
Roll up the weed an Spark it pass it to the left hand side
who's the next to shine an delivere what's on yur mind?
young playas take yur time... 

"who's callin' the shots? we hit that man first..."

Disatisfaction bring change

2007-11-09 02:56
Ayo Lemme' spit it wild, spit a freestyle,
so step aside as i let my brain rewind,
one time, combine anotha rhyme fo ya mind,
my words hurts, hits you like a bullet from a nine,
im raw like the flesh on your body,
mentally change you like narcotics,
ya'll like a virus i wipe you out like antibiotics,
smoke chronic only blazin' haze,
so fucked up stay I high for days,
dont fuck with me i'll catch u in da' end like aids,
and it aint no way you can escape your faith,
haters say the shit they say, cuz they aint got shit to say,
talking like they aint afraid, mother fuckers you can die today,
I smash these "rappers"/ actors, cause lyrical disasters,
I'll harm ya, run upon ya fearless like a suicider bomber,
fo real i bring the drama so yo dont forget tha name, ya hear,
k-r-e i came to bring a change to this game and that the deal..

Watch your mouth
Producent

2007-11-10 02:37
Don't know what this cypher's about...
But I might as well step in and tighten it up.
Because when Joto writes hoes go wild, flows go tight,
rooms get no more light cuz' the energy goes to Joto's rhymes.
So scary that ghosts go nice, that wrestlers do no more fights.
And if I do it twice you'll get more color inside your load of whites.
I read your texts... You think you're spittin' dope?
You wouldn't be spittin' dope shit if you so ate crap filled with coke
and then spat it out... Why am I even relating to drugs
when I could log out, find your moms and start makin' some love.
When Life Gives You Lemons You Paint That Shit Gold

2007-11-11 07:18

I kill it in this unrelated cypher!
I see ya´ll tried,
said you was it, but ya lied,
you ain´t hyper!
And e´rytime I rhyme, 
my words got a new design.
And I KNOW ya herbs ain´t
feelin mine,
cuz ya´ll is NEW to crime!
Ayo! Half of my "work" is moved,
before I even receive the shit.
Cuz headz be tryina cop
´fore it drop,
on sum pre-order shit!!
I could be a vegan, and STILL
slaughter shit!
And you could rock a fat ´stash,
but you´d STILL be a bitch!!

I kill me a bitch,

an execute me a snitch!

I cut a rapper up, n´leave ´im
layin in a ditch!
Yo! you nuthin like Lilo,
You gone need more than a "stitch" !!!





Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-11 14:29
I Killed it again booiii!!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-12 21:00

ayo back again clappin' my hands an there be light
godzilla like, fresh like country air can't touch me
I'm the atmosphere so spare the fight,
save you energy we neither friends
or enemies I'm on the grind, it's all 'bout big g'z
I'm in a don position pointin fingers l
ike I'm on wallstreet, my wallet's deep
filled wit cheddar cheese an firm cream
by the product you push trhu you veins
I own the fuckin coke fiends needles crushin dreams
I'm up to all kinda schemes manipulatin' the teens
keep a steady stream sonin' a heavy team
rugged like leather, perfekt like teflon hard like titan
I'm a thousand degrees melt like butter in my fryin pan

äääääh  

"who's callin' the shots? we hit that man first..."<br><br>Disatisfaction bring change

2007-11-13 16:00

I see ya´ll be,
feedin off my shit!
N´ FIENDIN off my shit!
Tryina emulate my spit,
even the way I flip
the script!
See? I could give a phucc!
what the name of the thread is!
I came to teach you ´bout shame!
I´m spittin caine,
so come get it!!
I done did it,
like Dun-didit!   (A rapper)
N´ now I RUN shit, like Riddick!
Most all ya´ll can´t even rap,
but everyone´s a damn critic!
And ninety nine point nine,
percent of ya´ll, are str8 POSERS!
I´m Dan Akroyd-in noob-jacks,
You faggets get ghosted!!
I´m hip hopped-up,dawg!    (wordplay:hip-hop)
like I´m pill poppin.
And I´m ill rockin
with tha flyest gear!
Flown in special, it´s official,
you might be rockin this next year! (ya´ll AT LEAST a good 1 year
I just stunt-off,                                behind me!)
with a little jump-off,
you scrubs couldn´t afford.
And if you say yous a rider?!
I leave ya punks, slumped!
Over the dash board!!!

















Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-13 16:07

And there I go, killin it!
When I rock, I´m skillin it,
and headz be feelin it.
I´m ALWAYZ top billin it!!!!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-14 01:05
All up in this cipher,
and I´m rulin the yard! (yard cipher)
chastizin fools,
n´ I´m schoolin em, hard!
Ill metas,multies n´ punchlines,
I got it, the whole 9 yards!
Ayo! You just kids!
And I´mma pull ya Pokemon cards!!
N´ ya´ll can´t see me,
like you can´t see these bars!
It´s kinda like, me blazin haze,
and then tryina gaze
at the stars!
Ya´ll can see the light,
emanatin´ from my mic!
But you can´t even come
close enough to bite!!!
(more flava fo´ yuh!)

N´ yo!
I grind and I grind.
I grind ALL the time.
I´m constantly on my hustle,
and I´m ALWAYZ spittin rhymes!
a li´l somethin off the dome,
like bird shit, off the Kremlin!    ( the dome shaped buildings in 
And yes, I phuccs with the herb shit,
if it´s green like a gremlin!
And good for mind bendin´.
juss´ gimme tha buds-bud!
Cuz I ain´t phuccin with no steams man!!
I burn a sack, 
like I burn a noob-jack!
wanna get somin off yer sloppy chest??
Then start wit them boobs jack!
Ya´ll be rockin Phat farm,
when ya need to GO to ONE!  (An actual fat farm where you can
See, I been skinny all my life!  loose some blubber,lol.)
the only pounds I ever shed,
was pounds of white!!!
                             





                                       


















Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-14 09:44
ayo straight up bar spittin'
hard hittin yard shittin
y'all bitchin' bitch get back to the kitchen
y'all don't even listen
I rock mic's all up in the spot-light
off stage pullin' off heists
my shit on lock tight never done dropped lies
major playa, grand makah
land takah movin' in on yur block
start sonin'y'all in broad daylight
read the news mothafuckahs
gotham is wild, niggas gettin popped an dropped
during day time aint  no play time 
that's why I an my gat  stay tight
we play it right, I bring in the greeds
coke, speed, heron an weed
hand it out to the "Marxmen"
even thou I'm locked up my bizz
proceed I'm in deep, stupid young ones
want it wit my team, I holla at them
go stick'em again take back the cream
I turned y'all to fuckin dope fiends
you gt bricks you say, "okay"
I'm the janitor handin' out kee's
cold-hearted shotin you up
nucca you batman I'm  Freeze
"who's callin' the shots? we hit that man first..."<br><br>Disatisfaction bring change

2007-11-14 12:23




street hustlahs better praize me
since I'm the janitor copyin' kee's
an hand it out you cop it from me
no matter wit crew you roll wit
y'all still got the billin' from me
even thou I'm locked up I'm still free
handz R incorperated,
shadow movement, devilish
strategies, nobody rat on me
allways makin improvments...
fuck a brick rhyme you on the grind
chasin' nickels an' dimes
I'm in the pin forcin' wheels
to roll an spinn, when blazin
weed you payin' me...

 
"who's callin' the shots? we hit that man first..."<br><br>Disatisfaction bring change

2007-11-14 19:32
I ain't the hardest in the street, man I'm honest when I speak
tight on mic when I'm talking on em beats
dudes are cunfused like they're talking in the sleep
lookin like KKK-members cuz they're walkin in their sheets 
  battle? nah, it ain't problem, I ain't weak
but ok, I can probably be a problem 2 ya freaks 
I know that I'm nice, never concerned about beef
I bet you heard about me, I'm a certified Swede


lite sadar kanske.. ett tag sen jag skrev natt



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-14 19:54
Erik_Indian P23

good lookin' out dawg long time no seen
remember back in the days, verbal ak-spary
I was a joke backin' you both on stage
drinkin to much an smoked out on the bean
but nowadyas ma' shit's never keen
on fire likea ferrari hot wired, no liar
ma' shit is mean like zyklon B knaamean 
fuckin' rap adolf hitler every verse is a holocust
enter the gas chamber I put the lock on
while these house niggas mowin' their lawn
I lower the cons wit bombs like hassan(the terrorist)
y'all underground like saddam, on the streets
I'm in deep when knights commin after my bishops
they run wit the packs, swollow or toss
some real shootin' back to not get cought
kingpin possition callin decissions
better not doubble-cross the boss
anyway at the end of the day feds
carry me out in winter-cold steel cuffs
I'm still aight, how many nigags U know
who built a studio by servin time in the pin?
mothafuckahs I told Y'all I came to win
"who's callin' the shots? we hit that man first..."<br><br>Disatisfaction bring change

2007-11-14 22:43
ForceOne X2

I remember em days too, how I practiced my stage moves
improved my skills and felt how my faith grew
but since I left my home town I've been slackin 2 much
realized I couldn't make a livin from rappin n such 
  Spittin live ain't the same without my crew back home
lackin the confidence 2 be in the spot light alone
so nowdays I'm feeling like I've had enough of it all
I'm on a different grind today, I'm studying abroad
  Couldn't belive it when I heard that you're now behind bars
thought U'd left the hustle game for a different job
feels like it's all just a matter of class
I wuz raised in a wealthy home that's might saved my ass 
  From Motala to 424 we b kickin this shit
in the same cipher like segregation doesn't even exist
society divides us but hiphop brings unity
n love 2 every single corner of our community
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-19 18:41
Erik_Indian! What´s good?

"I ain't the hardest in the street, man I'm honest when I speak"

Aigh,  I feel ya dawg. Do YOU! LOL.  It takes all kinds..

Maan! I gotta say that opener was a QUOTABLE.

I ain´t ryina gass yer head all up, the rest was "aaigh",
I guess..

but I basically was just feelin that opener,
you goin for sympathy huh? LOL!

Rice and PEAS! (out). Gotta go chow down some dinner now..
C-ya.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-22 05:11
hey Bazooka,

man why do you always explain you're punches?
If they're good, don't explain them, you take away all the fun in a punch explaining'em... feel me?

Be back in this with some shit later..
Ars amandi

2007-11-22 05:11
your* punches, my bad.
Ars amandi

2007-11-22 11:41
Yo!  Quote:

"hey Bazooka,

man why do you always explain you're punches?
If they're good, don't explain them, you take away all the fun in a punch explaining'em... feel me?"

I see what you´re sayin, but I gotta disagree witcha doe..

see, what I noticed is that most headz on here don´t get MOST
of my metaphores. And most of my wordplay,
without explanations.

And I got tired of havin my jewles fall on deaf, or non comprehending ears..

sEE..That´s why I be breakin it down like stomach acid, and enzymes!

so that ya´ll can digest what I´m spittin at cha..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-22 15:48
Aight,, but then you needa move up n drop yo shit in the lyricism forum, cuz what've learned from whoa is dat all of the newbies hang in the B&C forum, and the bit more advanced homies chill in the lyricism, tryna drop some in there without explanations and you'll see man, Ima try to give u some nice feedback man, holla.
Ars amandi

2007-11-22 19:33
jag behöver inte förklara några av mina lines

it is what it isyanahmeen

//Erik Indian - Tates Avenue, Belfast
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-22 20:44
if y'all need to explain ya shit then you need to work it our better...

N I haven't seen any real dope or catchy punches up in this...
but then it's yard rhymes... not a contest...
"who's callin' the shots? we hit that man first..."<br><br>Disatisfaction bring change

2007-11-23 09:58

This for cats that be;
Feelin my depictions of hard times,
And the picth I´m pitchin,
too bitchin hot,
for ya yard rhymes!
Fo´ realsky!
Did you ever have to sling,
just to make endz meat?
Ever had to run from the cops,
with some achin ass feet?
Have you ever got yer ass beat?
And thrown in a paddy wagon?

Put in the lock up, for nuthin,

I mess a cop up, I ain´t bluffin.

Yo! Them punks are fags,man!!!



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-25 06:06
Ayo I crash into this cipher like a twin tower bomber,
like a taliban but im strapped with a mic on my stomache,
smokin' that hydrophonic verbally hit emcees like a comet,
fo' real though my ill flow kill foes like overdoses of pills,coke
ya'll soft like pillows and pointless like dildos,
rappers talking 'bout selling kilos, but I really cant feel those,
imaginery thugs, would prolly faint if he saw his own blood,
im high on drugs, twisting that shit cuz my mind rely on buds,
my flows devistate, like tsunami waves, and forever stays
in a grimy way, I blaze a five and I levitate, meditate,
when it comes to rhyming i'm a heavy weight,
get it straight, all haters is gonna forever hate,
but I regulate i'm a mother fucking renegade,
I was raised by the streets, while you was chasing your dreams,
I was getting chased by police and on beats I was slaying emcees
the venomous style I display is nonresistant,
listen I'll make you dissapear like a magician,
so keep your distance, unless you wanna vanish from existance,
Watch your mouth

2007-11-25 09:19
What ever happens in the yard,
stays in the yard.
Sumthin like dry humpin, ( if ya don´t know this one, phucc it)
I stayz witta hard!         (the rocked up dope)
my verses scholastic,
cuz I school yer ass kid!
I´m slayin ya bitch made bastards!
So prepare for the casket!!
Just some quick burials,
ain´t no ceremonies!
For these mcees.
I just blast ya,
cuz I´m tha master,
of CEREMONIES!! (wordplay on mc)
Please!
I´m underground, n´ can´t be
detected on ya radar!
ya´ll the type that hit the
streets,
and activate yer gay-dar!!
And phucc tha vermin! Kill all rats!
You know I´m down with K.A.R.!!! (acronym 4 "Kill all rats")
Kinda like my nigga face,
is down witta scar!        (scarface)
The verbal pound hit ya hard!
Phucc a kevlar rockin nigga!
got them ill blue-tips,
that´ll put a stoppin to ya nigga!
So phucc yer hatin shit!
I got armour penetratin shit,
that´ll do a LOT more,
than just bruise yer lip!!!










Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-25 09:24
Oops! Sorry..I guess I KILLED IT again..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-25 09:53
For any mod it may concern:

I just posted this one up in the Lyricism section.
I realized it might be a better forum for it.

my bad to post it here..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-26 15:04

microphones on your stomach damn kid
up in my block we would call you a snitch
424's hot gunshots pop somebody get dropped
we got it on lock, major movement
steady recruitment soldiers for life
show your colors if you really a gangbanger
I'm a grand slanger,  got my grind suit on
figure the colors heavy arms til the competition is gone
fuckin' 442 nigga keep mowin' your lawn
you don't know the streets, you the type
that runt from beef if you don't belive
what i kick ask around gotham you'll
find out about me, richie's in deep
got my marxmen movin kees, while
I'm chillin in a C(cell) wit playstation 3
on the 19th feburay I'll be released
done 18 months, wasn't a jive
new connects it's all set, I'm stickin'
niggas just for tryin' to breathe

"who's callin' the shots? we hit that man first..."<br><br>Disatisfaction bring change

2007-11-27 00:33

where the fuck did this force-none come in the picture,
you little wigga aint pullin no trigga' you rap fiction,
like i said imaginary thugs,
having dreams of being crips or bloods,
mother fucker you must be high on drugs,
how come you go attack on gothenburg,
you fake ass connect you aint no threat
your rhymes aint correct I leave you wet
you got no intellect, getting cuffed by feds,
leave you with scars , broken jaw,
you aint no gangsta if you get caught, shaking bars,
yeah u a real looser, im a winner,
I eat wanna be's like you for dinner,
man you doing a bid,
when u get out do ya self a favor.. jump the 424 bridge,
please, you're a sucker emcee, facing me ya carrer will R.I.P
you chillin in a cell it aint hard to tell you failed the streets,
you cant match your skills to k-r-e
you die slow like u havin some deadly decease, like HIV
Weak rhymes go obituary, cemetary, you get buried...
you may spit fire but i'm a volcano I spit inferno,
verbal meltdown you get lyricly murderd,
im sharp tounged spittin razor verses,
words cut ya soul and ya whole world submerges,
listen "G",
if you from GBG get with me, instead of trying to diss me...  

Watch your mouth

2007-11-27 00:52

I whoop BOTH ya´ll punks!
And make ya have tag-team on me.
Wanna battle and get it on fa real?!
You know the deal,
Lay some cream on me!
Cuz ya´ll ain´t even gettin my attention,
without puttin up some dollars!
See, I´m a VET!
I been puttin out rap headz, (murkin mcees)
since kids started rockin,CROSS COLORS!! (back in tha 90´s)
Like stucco, yer stuck!
Young buck, you ain´t wil´er (a buck wilder)
U kids wanna "play ball",
and get shot!
Like Shaun Tyler!!! ( a football player who got shot)


 

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-27 09:42

bigheaded wit so much shit on your mind
it's flyin' out of your mouf, let's rewind
an let me remind y'all that this guy carrie
a mic on his stomach, snitchie's bugged
so he beein crushed like one, I'm rugged
an' raw the force one an only let me tell you a story 
'bout that fatherless son that grew up on the streets
of A.C young niggas praize me even my shit is tasty
never gettin lazy, when you cop that weed you be on
I'm makin buccs an bucc at everythin you breathe on
i take the lead on this one, you fake fuck
you wanna see my ture colors after releaseday
sure playa, give me adress name an number
I'll bring an axe an make you crack like lumber
what goes for bazookahoe that cousy joe
I lay it on you in a facial sell my segment to get the doe....


Y'all f'real son. yeah you KRE, don't talk about the streets if you don't know the streets, I'm f'real up in this shit.... i take it serious, so if gon keep tellin I'm a liar, you need to step up an I'll face you faggot ass... so either you shut yur mouf an stay real, or you keep bangin that bullshit. I seperate real from fake...  


bazooka. yur shit is hot everytime...

"who's callin' the shots? we hit that man first..."<br><br>Disatisfaction bring change

2007-11-27 11:05
ForceOne:That´s whuz up doe! Let´s keep it hood like
a slum lord!

I got luve luve for well wishers, and hate for fake niguz!

aigh, I just noticed that I had got dudes name wrong,
In my last drop.
The cats name is Sean Taylor! I had wrote Shaun Tyler.

So obviously the lyrical set up wouldn´t even fit with that name.
So I´mma re-flip it.

Peep:

I whoop BOTH ya´ll punks!
And make ya have tag-team on me.
Wanna battle and get it on fa real?!
You know the deal,
Lay some cream on me!
Cuz ya´ll ain´t even gettin my attention,
without puttin up some dollars!
See, I´m a VET!
I been puttin out rap headz, (murkin mcees)
since kids started rockin CROSS COLORS!! (back in tha 90´s)
Like stucco, yer stuck!  (stucco is a type of cement or plaster)
Young buck,
you ain´t a wil´er!  (a buck wilder)
U kids wanna "play ball",
and get shot!
like a columbine minor!  (a kid)
I blow smoke like Smaug,
and curse like a sailor!
Put ya in tha hospital,
when I hurt ya somethin MAJOR!
I leave you "ballers" in the E.R. !!
Like Sean Taylor!!! ( a footballer who got shot)


                                                                                                                                   


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-12-02 01:19
yo people listnin to the kick and bass drum
me and my people listen to lyrics and then some
you know how we and you kick it, i got ganja on me
this is how my crew gets down, people dancin to alpha blondie
All styles reserved guys, we ARE rap dance and graff
who got the skills come on up and show that
and back to the weed, im stoned as we speak
my skills be like chess, refined and on some ill shit!
yeah you probably think im jive talking like kids
i be thinking in chess terms, ive got mad skills in mind tricks
kid stop rapping if you cant reach my level of being a text nerd
the skills are rich in colour in all styles reserved
the point of my life is to make you say hiphop culture is eternal!
love for my culture family and crew is infernal
stop the beat son im done for the evening
back to kick and bass drum for the feeling
Follow the dao, right about....NOW!

2007-12-02 04:20
aight, check it. one two, one two
you know i'm repping myself like the one man crew
back off, cause i cant stand the whack whibes
maan fuck this now this really feels like a bad time

sleep tight bitches
****

2007-12-02 04:46
yo kid dont just half do a rap you gotta own this thread!
sorry for whining but i just dont like bad rap from wack heads!
Follow the dao, right about....NOW!

2007-12-04 23:48
I´m holdin my stoop down,
n´ I ain´t never gone stoop down!
To yer level, clown!
My pound
weighs several pounds!!
Got some problems nikka?!
Yo, let´s settle em now!!
And if this fagget wanna front,
yo, I be dead-in ´im now!
Right in his backyard,
While his fam is havin a cook out.
I chase the bitch down, be like:
I KNOW you´re shook now!!
Then I bust a phat cap on ya,
like a graf writer!
Another one in ya head,
n´one in ya ass, ya phuccin biter!!!




Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.