I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Cypher: Skriv så rått du kan! Engelska - Minst 8 bars

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2007-09-26 07:44

Cypher: Skriv så rått du kan! Engelska - Minst 8 bars

okey! okey! Im goin crazy like cypress hill "insane in the brain" //
 i'll fuck u up with my hugh chain while im puffin' on some mary-jayne//
You better watch out bwooi before i slit your throat//
after that you would be a perfect fur coat//
so now im leanin' back and sayin' that im better//
much fresher after reading this you'll have high blood pressure//
Cuz i fuck you up like im from like im from from the Hill and you are bitch cube//
now go on, keep suckin' on your mommas boob//

allt jag har atm : )

Minst 8 bars!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-09-30 01:49
Dont diss the cube, cause everyone knows that you're a newb
Cypress Hill Cant Understand why they're faggots
just like your father dont understand why he's eating maggots
You're a fucking mistake, you're not even worth a strawberry cake
keep messin with me you will end up dead in a small lake
Westside Connection owned Cypress Hill, cause CH was their 1st kill
You cant suck a boob you dumb muthafucka you just sucked your on thumb sucka!
Whetever taken seriously or takin pride, Bronx MCs leave suckers whistling cold wind madness through loose teeth

2007-09-30 13:22
haha kassa rader.

2007-10-03 22:31
Tony montana will kick you on your nuts
after that I´ll eat your guts
im like duke nukem i got balls of steel
now i will kick those bars with some e´s
i shoot bettter than clint eastwood
you just fuck your dad in his buut
with your little fucking cooock
on this last bar i say, you suuuck
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-10-03 23:38
I always kill the waiters. I just feel like they deserve it.
James Bond's a pussy, get me his drink and I'll just stirr it.
Your sis got a nice ass, yet another reason to fuck her.
Your mom aint got cash, yet another reason to buck her.
Your daddy got mad, another reason to save your mother.
Now can you top that? She's now a hostage, dont you touch her.
That's all I have to say. Your moma got plans for tonight?
Cuz I was thinking of coming.. When I fucking ram the dyke..

Peyz!
Careface.

2007-10-04 01:06
i went down on your sister , she smelled like popcorn/
i took a look to the right and there was a newborn/
im so fucking discusting that u should kill me/
but everybody knows that we were ment to be/
shut the fuck up and take a step back/
i´ll pop up in your head i wil give u a heartattack/
so please dont ask for a battle for god sake/
take a look in my pants and u will notice a rattlesnake/

vi är överallt!

2007-10-04 08:22

ayo it's on again I jack the ripper an rip the jacker
I'm out for yo guts Like Ivan milat. Execute backpackers
y'all crack like crackers,fuckin texas chains´saw massacre
force unbalanced bringin the ultimte dissastre, 
in controll of yo mind  ill tricks like the mad hatter, 
face the eye of my beretta 9, baam baam yo 3 pounds lighter
I'm death infront of me y'all are equal,
life's can't be brighter, colect more bodies tah segal 
  

"who's callin' the shots? we hit that man first..."<br><br>Disatisfaction bring change

2007-10-04 19:05
iv'e been beatin my wife 2 death, when i found out that she was cheating//
now i got 2 much human flesh...  and im feelin 4 eatin//
choppin up abother pice, but my mouth is full so i cant breath in//
here 2 kick, cannibal rap, psycho shit 2 infect sweden//
my eyes bleedin, and all i want to see is carnage//
my human side is leavin, a kid screaming in garbage//
fighting a inne war, u can see that in my face....
who needs weapons, i got raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!!!//

hahaha, damn this is ol sheeit...
http://www.myspace.com/inredunkel

2007-10-05 00:08
i went down on your sister , she smelled like popcorn//

Hahahahhaha! Vettefan varför men den fick mig att flabba hårt. Fick en ful bild i huvet..
Careface.

2007-10-05 08:55

I'mma rape you're sister, faggot, understand//
and I killed you're mother bitch, take it like a man//
I'mma twisted mothafucka, i'll poo in you're mouth//
then  you eat it all up, and make me do it and bounce//
You're fucked up, shut a fucking leg up you're asscrack//
with a twisted fucking bad ass, fat man, black like batman//
I'll shot you, stab you, kill you, twist ya guts//
I'm brutal, fuck you, i'll do and eat you're lungs//


orkar inte, klockan är tidig och jag är slut i huvet.

Om sanningen ska fram, så ljuger jag.

2007-10-11 22:39
booom dancin on ya grave like arab shootin a kalashnikov I rip you off leave u in da desert , untill the vultures eat your corpse

I rigg ya fuckin mom untill my dick is soft the flush is pealin of,i'm a crazy man fuckin you corpse ,

you dork gt hole on ya stomach you plugg it up with a cork can't help your young G:s I cut their head of. I'm fo real n real gangstas nevah squil , make a visit at ya block with my 40 caliber glock boom R.I.P
I feel this hand om my brain when I write rhymes n' let the lord do his thang.

2007-10-11 23:41
Raw on tape..

fuck ur style primitive monkeys
similar rookies, with none aces
under ur sleeve, u all try to be
u freakin me out, u'r all wannabes
check mate lie down at the street
reckless n i hate on u all freaks
i makin' it enough with eazy rhymes
like E did back in the dayz, all nice
with the impala as mine u better holla now
even if i do it oldschool i be newschool, all the time
n i bet i breakin' u all down, rhymin' could be a crime
timon n pumbaa the new team,
famous all over the murder scene
Deathly math squad makin' the noice now
for all u boyz try to act tough, all be toyz though
n actin' as u had it rough, i fuck u all up
with my notepad in my hand, n a pen group
so i never let my flow- down, i let the time rock
n the glide with the pen will never stop
i left ur dead corps back in the impala trunk
now u feel the funk, punk
my words all over n u drown in a slowly death
but it's okey, cuz ur silly scream will be on tape
n u will die n be recoqnized as a queer shape
this nightmare can't getin' any scary,
u better pray n feel consent to the hail mary
pray g, pray, it's all ur's doomday, today n everyday
cuz u sucks..now thx for my bad succes.. pez n have a great day..
 
"what we do echoes in eternity"<br>"Man lever för att bli ihågkommen//Akilles.."

2007-12-24 03:20

I stab you in the eyeball til you blindfall/
i make bitches bleed fuck you i do what i want with my seed/
raping the ladys waiting 9 months then killing their babys/
I'm like a curse I raped a nurse after she brung me back to life/
fucked her cunt with a chainsaw, touched her face face with a knife/
I put your baby in a fucking micro-wave owen sets the timer on fourty-nine/
then ran up in your ladys room with an harpoon aiming for the spine/
just in time to her "BING" oh, that the ring saying dinners' ready/
eat your first-born with some meatsauce and spaghetti/
turn your moms into confetti, cause im good with the machete/
time to leave with your daddy ben cut his head of like a hen/
cause he acted like a chicken stab he's head up with a pen/
FUCK... up your life, it's easy when you're trife..

Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-24 21:37
You're  tough behind the screen gangsters on internet
Im a hyper-threath to all you pathetic cybervets
Fuck your buddy list i got real life connects
Show disrespect i get upset and squeese the tech
Leave you wet i never stress you want my position
Aim with precision save your life or take it, not a hard decision
Have you beggin for your life like its a part of your religion
A dead body is what youre destined to be
Take you back to the essence like Nas and AZ
Now whats your response kid write a blogg about me ?
 

2007-12-25 11:35
I'm a Cleric that knows how to write a lyric. I'm a Mage that'll put off a rage. And I go crazy over one thing that made man lazy. I shit right on your face and you opened up your mouth. Let's borrow that boys Cadillac and drive to the south. Were we can meet those ninjas. Those guys that has no religion. Those boys that aint got no fuckin' vision. Those boys that just play around with the toys. It's like a gameboard, it's something like a Samurai Sword. It's the power to win, it's the force within. It's my way to go, it's the way I bust this flow! It's the way I lay a playa, like tic tac toe! I go G Low! Yo!
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead

2007-12-25 12:45
Ever seen a baguette, real up close?/
No? Then let me stab it right thru your fucking skull/
I majored in violence, my school of thought/
That's why your mom won't let you out...after dark/
Hey, ever seen that sick movie Saw III?/
It's based on a true story...the one about you and me!/
AAH, there's no escapin' your fuckin' destiny!/
Tied to two ends of the same noose, and you weigh less than me.../
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2007-12-25 14:04
Don't get me wrong, I don't like being violent/
But I have to when a bitch won't give up her fuckin' hymen/
I wish I had a car but I don't, I got a bike/
So I'll run you down and you'll die.../
After I run you over a hundred times/
Here, want a drink? Fuck roofies, I got antifreeze/
The best thing about dead bitches is, they don't even scream!/
Hey, you know what they say, it's not rape if she's dead/
So I'm diggin' up corpses, and runnin' off with their heads!/
A historian is a prophet in reverse
Producent

2007-12-25 16:00
When it comes to raw shit I'm the WWF...
because when you stand against me it's proven useless
to wear a bulletproof vest! Because my fucking punchlines
are spread wide all way from Sweden to the U.S!
..NOT! Still I'm a local fat rapper, a vocal backstabber.
'Cause when I sharpen my pen I scare folks like Fam. Adams!
Still I am the rawest rapper, making the bloodhound gang
to change their bandname to "the fanbase of got no thang".

Wack shit -.-
When Life Gives You Lemons You Paint That Shit Gold

2007-12-25 16:12
Det var rätt feta rim iaf, Joto. Du borde droppa mer på Eng.
A historian is a prophet in reverse
Producent

2007-12-25 16:16
Spank you Daniel :) Kanske borde skriva lite mer på det då :)
When Life Gives You Lemons You Paint That Shit Gold

2007-12-26 00:28
I heard this cyanide dissed people for being tough online
you're fucking only yourself, you stupidass swine
i cut up your back and rip out you spine
out of my mind slam your head 'gainst the wall til you spit fucking slime
i HIT you this time you make me FLIP with the nine?
I killed this cyberfucking faggot, shit stop wasting my time
Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-26 00:28
 heard this cyanide dissed people for being tough online
you're fucking onlline yourself, you stupidass swine
i cut up your back and rip out you spine
out of my mind slam your head 'gainst the wall til you spit fucking slime
i HIT you this time you make me FLIP with the nine?
I killed this cyberfaggot, shit stop wasting my time

pajsiddajs,... fak..
Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-26 00:41
BuztYoFaze P0,
I only counted 6 bars but nice attempt,/
don't you have classes to attend?,/
faggot should learn to count,/
did you miss the minimal amount?/
I'll have it said, it's eight/
you should be in bed, it's gettin late/
I hope someone's just usin you as a bait/
now I gotta go, your moms expecting a date/

2007-12-26 01:22
I count on too three fingers on your hand
your not a human, you're a pig fucking sad
pigs get slaughtered, then we turned into ham
now you got me started, i'll reveal this fucking scam
you're not even a man, you're a mutant with ten legs
im your biggest insane fan, so i stab you with ten pegs
in your two heads, you lving freak
you're nick is not nik punami, it's nik the silly geek
now stop thinking with you stupid goldfisbrain
good for you tough, you can only recall two secs of pain¨

i guess that was 10, you fool
Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-26 01:24
FUCK jälva feber...

I count one, too,  three fingers on your hand
your not a human, you're a pig it's fucking sad
pigs get slaughtered, then turned into ham
now you got me started, i'll reveal this fucking scam
you're not even a man, you're a mutant with ten legs
im your biggest insane fan, so i stab you with ten pegs
in your two heads, you lving freak
you're nick is not nik punami, it's nik the silly geek
now stop thinking with you stupid goldfisbrain
good for you tough, you can only recall two secs of pain

nevermind.. alvedonrap.. va fan
Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-26 01:30
that's some fucked up spelling,/
what the fuck you tryin to be yelling?,/
who gives a shit if you're sick?,/
you should start walking quick,/
you were born with HIV don't blame it on fever,/
you drop the soap on purpose cus you're a reciever,/
can't even keep count of your bars,/
why you actin all blown up like you're a superstar?/

2007-12-26 01:45

I was born perfect, you were born reject
straight ejact from the pussy to the trashcan
cause your mom smokes too much hash, man
when you came out your mommy didn't bleed
she just WEED and pleed the doctor should kill ya
but your were fucking BORN WITH AIDS
so the sickness did the kill, ha!
you rotten fucking nerd
you're forgotten bout a word
in fact your forgot about ALL words cause you're as smart as a bird
so stop singing your wack ass parrot
you're just a cocksucking stupidass faggot
and i drive in my supercar while i get blowjobs from a superstar
that's your fucking mom ingrid swede, you can google who she are (is)

Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-26 01:56
smart as a bird? bitch, don't even say a word,/
stop overusing the word nerd, you'll stay unheard,/
you make me vomit, why don't you just forfeit?,/
my lyricism lands on you like a comet,/
you got no timing and steal my rhyming,/
I'm not a mountain you can be climbing,/
you live in a trashcan you fucking gay man,/
I won this battle before you even began/

2007-12-26 02:06

I got ALL timing, you got slime. rhyming? i still YOUR rhyming?!?!
nah, fool..! you stole MY rhyming
who the fuck used the word as NERD WORD AND BIRDS?!?!
then you're callin ME the jacka, shit son, that's a FUCKUP
You're not a mountain but im hard as a rock
as hard as my cock and im hard with ma block
i shoot your in the face take the loot from your place
robbing your home when your home alone
dont call the cops they'll hung up the phone
cause your voice sounds like toys making strange fucking noise
i run you over like roll's royce run over shit on the street
you spit shit on a bit and farts shit on your sheets
HA HA HA

Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-26 02:08
FUCK.. feber "you spit shit on a BEAT..." AAH.. käkar fett med alvedon just nu
äckliga idioter smitter en ute.. hea hea
Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-26 13:04
you didn't understand anything of what I said,/
that's understandable, I'm above your head,/
you just an illiterate gay faggot,/
ladies think of you as a pale maggot,/
you still haven't learned how to write,/
read the FAQ and hold on to it tight,/
did you seriously think you'd be competition?,/
can't even spell with your lack of recognition,/
you should stick to poppin your pills,/
we both know the government pays your bills,/
you got no skill, you won't get any kill,/
I saw you suckin dick on TV, think it was Dr. Phil,/
you got diseases? don't you dare to sneeze,/
you speak worse English than a Japanese,/
you should just stick to the language you allready know,/
or else fail hardcore when you're actin all pro/

2007-12-26 18:54

You got the same skillz as a monkey in a cage
try to go bananas, you're just a junky full of rage
weak little shit the mic stink shit when you spit
you need to see a shrink just to quit
or im slapping the mic in your back  cause you're wack you can't rap
all that crap that you're spitting makes my gap wanna step in
blasting hole in your head or use a poolstick instead stab you dead in the heart
no you're dead you retard, you should'nt said you were hard
cause your soft as your dick, as soft as your click
the cotton-gays boys, don't amaze when i blaze your rotten face off
forgotten case cause even tha law is fucking you smacking you in the chin
im ripping off your skin you're sick you cant win
you can't type just byte you got no hype just two mics not working
cause it sounds like you're yerking while you're lerking round the scene
it's kind of mean but a slaughter your body serve  rice and some beans
you know what i mean, vanilla ice wannabe? cause you see you're an L not a G
fucking loser a stupiad-ass juicer, i use a bulldozer to run into your house
ran you over like a mouse, now you going to hell
cause your life stink like shit i can tell by the way that you smell


Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-26 18:54

DEn över var till nik punami

Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-27 18:45
BYF:
you write too long lines and make no sense,/
why you actin gangsta, you're no 50 cent,/
you say you're flipping your nines,/
if you could you'd be throwing gang signs,/
I spit on your kind it ain't hard to find,/
at times like this I wish I was blind,/
in the underground you'll never be famous,/
as a kid you got dropped so now you're shameless,/
my granny could flow better and she's dead,/
you moan like your girl with her legs spread,/
here's something you can use, I'm an acid head,/
I can tell you that cus you don't even last in bed,/
see I can give you shit to use against me,/
you can't do shit except stutter unsensely,/
last shit I drop unless you really improve,/
I won this shit and got nothing left to prove/

2007-12-27 21:51
Nik fucked you up Bust, just stand up and take the L
After all the girly shit you spittin I'm doubting you're a male
I'm like a persian warrior, keep fightin till my last breath
And even then, I'm alive, nightmares in my casket
Braggin on the net, I don't know why all the faggots lying
This is more fire than you'll ever see, and I'm not even trying
And my heart is black, I'm surrounded by darkness
They say the good die young, if so I'm a ghost talking
Sweet? Hell no.

2007-12-28 01:22
I FUCK YOU UP, stab you in the ass til your head hit the roof
I RAPED YOUR MOTHER and the blood on my dick is the proof
I make you take your last braeth under water
when i slaughter you like im a killerwhale the tubs filled with pale bodyparts
from the retards in your family, this is fun you see,
i take your life with a smile on my lips
use the knif with style on your hips
then put you in the trash after i smash your skull
now your heartbeat is null
i use your mom as a fucking crash-test doll
while im chickenracing with nik punami
but he aint got no CAR so i run him over like a tzunami
motherfucker im the brothatrucker now you're all ran over
now i fucked yo and and your life is game over
Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-28 01:36

nike punami:
you're right im not 50, im in it for 100/
i strike your skinny ass down like the lightning in thunder/
talking bout how i flip the nines i put your in the hearse, you fake/
the only two nines you flip is in your girlsfriends birthdaycake/
If i'd wish you were blind i'd cut your fucking eyes out/
then i rob you when you're blind and punch you til you cries out/
talking bout lasting in bed, i can fuck for a week/
you cant fuck for a buck cause your dick is too weak/
you tryna act like slim shady and dissing your self?/
you're a wack senile ledy who shit in on her self/
you can go spit on your self cause you aint spitting on me/
if your saliva would touch me i'd flip on you see/
smack your face with a wrench slap your head with a bench/
leave you half dead on the street run you over with the benz/
FUCK you "i give you shit do diss me"
YOU were BORN like shit, so you dont need to give it, now dismiss, G

Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-28 01:55

how i treat NIK's mom

I lift up her thong, and i bust it
fuck it, cause i dont wanna fuck it (get it?)
when 1000 dicks already cracked it
so im sure the bitch is sore after working like a whore
for a buck less or more but she was free before
so it feels like im getting ript off when i pay
this skank is really pimpt out by some gay
I found niks mom on the shore im sure she was looking out for dick
I said "Hey there, you cheap-ass chick, i can fuck you in the clit"
but her vagina was like flubber, so it'll be wise to use the rubber
she go like "mmm that's yummy" so i fucked her til she's numb, G
my dick cums on her tummy, shit this BITCH looks like my granny (YUCK!)
guess that's why nik dont looks to funny
more like som rabiesfuckedup bunny
he aint no brad pitt, more like a sad strip
from some sickass-cartoon or like the man in the moon
who prolly fuck niks mom too
cause niks moms ass is more fucked then a pornstar-crew
wooooooooord...

Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-28 05:14

I fuck the police when the female cop rides my dick
her legs so split I slide my stick in her wideass shit
no prideass-trick just niceass bitch my brains on flip
i dip her clit and slit her face i pick her veins with a spoon
high on mushroom i mush her woom i'll crush her soon
i break her heart and make her start dying
She did a big mistake when she fucked with me (PUNCHLIIIIIINE) whatup
she's gonna end up dead cause she's STUCK with me
cause im saving her head, like a table at my bed
it's so cute to se some one smiling when you're sad
but im never sad cause i dont give a fuck
you get severed, mad, guess you're out of luck
you stuck fuck your rap is wack i stack my crack in your dads back
after i killed him some cyanid in his drink
cause he's a gay at the pride wearing pink
it's a reflex that i have, i bust before you blink
cause i dont like FAGGOTS around so a blast the full round
til the gay hits the ground while im cocking and puond you dead in forehead
making you mor dead than you've ever been before
now the ground's filled with gore is it blood, im not sure
cause im seeing all red, fuck i want you all dead
loading my gun blast off your head and your thought
what the fuck were you thinking, i'll never get caught
im a ghostfaced killa, wanna see those faces filled up
with the slugs from the ak47, cause you're fake now go to hell, huh
i blaze you in the elevator turning of the generator
making you fall dead to the street loop up your deathscreams on a beat
ye

Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-29 13:53
I'm always a beast, don't need to be moonlit,/
tell me dude, how do you fuck someones clit?/,
don't give a shit about my mom, you can have her,/
I saw yours cheating with a spick called Abner,/
you got a complex, why else would you pay for sex?,/
noone would free mindedly watch you undress,/
so you pay overpriced crackwhores,/
guess life's hard with a body like Michael Moore,/
fool, you use words you don't even understand,/
think talking about my mom gives an upper hand?,/
drop a track, I don't understand what you're telling,/
if you're so hardcore, why aren't you selling?,/
your rhymes don't make sense, lose the dictionary,/
I know you're using it and also take it missionary,/
there's no level of being dead, you either are or not,/
nothing you spit's been unsaid, that's all you got?,/
in all your lines you're just repeating yourself,/
look at his underwear, fool just peed himself,/
talk about guns and murder thinking you can scare me,/
you're all talk and you dress like the tooth fairy/

2007-12-29 17:24
Tssk, battla mig om du tror jag suger.
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2008-01-16 05:21
I'm a independent loner, I never let someone into my skin
Only depend on my boner and to fuck your kin
My fully erect penis can make Sweden connect with Phoenix
I neglect but only inject my sperm in girls with cleavage
I'm sick enough to join a amish sect, get kicked in the groin
And then let an unlicensed doctor operate my skull with a coin
I use sheets to keep you on your feets
And use ultimate feats to kick you up and down the streets
Stay out of conflicts with me cuz i drop kick pricks like they're sticks
And then rape your bitch after some shots of six and ecstacy kicks
But really I'm a calm prick but i predict after some of this alcohol mix
I'll hit you with a brick and drown you in the river styx
I say whatever that comes in mind until I'm out of time
I rhyme like a thousand rappers in their prime combined
You keep believing, I'll keep evolving

2008-01-28 23:22
^ Eminem vs proof freestyle bait, lamt

2008-01-29 09:23
everybody talking about how gangsta they are..
Im just tellin you "G", you aint a gangsta by far.
acting like you're a real rapstar, walking to shows, cause you aint got no car.
you're too damn young, spitting weak lines emptying your loung.
Spit 'til you're all out of air, Im the only motherfucker y'all have to fare.
I'm the toughest motherfucker, you are as tough as britney spears.
I liked that line, "My fully erect penis, can make Sweden connect with Phoenix"
the rest of it stank like a sewage, you're the one who put the smell to it.
I've been doing this to long to be defeated, So just beat it! 
Give me a beat and I'd kill it! You cant say you cant feel it
I haven't even gone real gangsta yet.
This is just a snippet, an small part, like a tip, a tip of a mountain.. 
Like Mount Everest, Im the "cleaverest" =)

I cant believe this shit, have everybody gone psychotic of the weedhit?
You dont have to act gangsta to succeed.
Just plant another seed and puff that weed!
That shit make you artistic
Thats that shit that makes my flow so consistent.

Peace!

Feedback thx..






   
 

2008-01-29 13:46
i used to rime about green grass and smoked weed/
now im gonna talk about the murder and how i proceed/
from one day to another she started to diss me/
so i took her away and told the cops that she was missin/
one leg shorter and her arms were in a twist/
she screamed loud when here ass was pounded by my fist/
after one week she looked thinner/
so i invited her family for a nice thanksgiving dinner/
the meat was rare and her dad asked for his doughter/
i now got a new job as a homeworking slaughter/
vi är överallt!

2008-01-31 01:31

I step into the cypher,
with shit you can´t decipher!
Ya´ll could be cranked up,
n´ STILL wouldn´t be hyper!
I´m swagga-docious!
T-Rex, type ferocious!
My wrap/rap tight, like a blunt!
An´ I be smokin these roaches!!
Ya think ya came prepared?
Got yer li´l strategy all laid up?
You´re so dumb! You pop viagra,
e´rytime, somebody tell ya to "stay up"!!
I go in tha booth with a bunch of rusty blades,
to give ya "ruff cuts"!
And termites ate yer "dusty crates" !
Only thing tough about you bitch!
Is your LUCK!
And I hit ya below tha belt!
So muthaphucc you numb-nuts!!!








 

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-02-01 03:22

I penetrate ur throat with my knife, the blood is spraying out,
like a graffiti artist, the stain it self tells a story about - what happend here.
ur lying on the floor, chokin and ur about to die
and i cant be more happy,
see a mans life been takin away infront of my eye.
dont cry it will just hurt a few seconds more
no fear and im just gonna sit here
and watch ur last breath slowly combine to the air.


tröööött

 

2008-02-05 00:54
lets set n get down to biz, bless n pester you kids 
feel exceptional, but next to me youll never be shit
yall terrible, the only credability that any G
will ever see is energy suspending my serenity

so mellowly, Im pensively relinquishing in hennessy
n leave you bout as hollow as my bottle if you edging me
cause enemies are nothing, they just fronting, they all sorry suckas
forcibly they forced to flee, n i of course am hardly ducking

feel you hardly somthing, i stay gnarly with my "marley", puffin 
you too short to brawl bruh, you all too small like barney rubble.
so calm me buster...or ima go flipmode
n get close n hit yo wit billys two fists bro

slap you with a tek, but not with a pistol
its high-tech, my rep, steppin shit wit a brisk flow 
it just dont get no better than this shit
so fuck you, its fah-q, youll never persist bitch



(it feels great.. skönt o få 'styla ur sig lite aggression, men när jag kom på den där me "barney rubble", så får jag någon konstig känsla av att jag har hört det förut...kan inte lägga fingret på det. kan vara Iron Solomon elle nån...iaf det är inte ett medvetet 'bite' om det visar sig vara så, men påpeka gärna om ni känner igen)

/Peaceeeee
http://www.myspace.com/fahqit
"try n out-rhyme me"
Intelligent lyricism; FYIRB!

2008-02-05 11:18
Aight..
So you want it with tha Don Peyote??
It´s all real in tha "Garfield"       (Garfiled and Odie).
N´ you a mutt, like Odie!
You too lite, I make it heavy,
got them "calories" like Faw´ty!   (40 cal).
when I drop, like the top on a Chevy,
you ain´t ready, Homie!
So lemme break it to ya,
n´ lemme show ya the ropes.
My style gross/ grows,
like Pinocchio´s nose!
You´ll get tha "hang" this!
Just like CNN, I got tha NOOSE/ NEWS for ya!
I stay lyrically strapped, that´s how I keep tha
piece/peace!
Ain´t no truce for ya!!!
Dawg, I cuss ya out,
like Calamity Jane!
You DEAD in tha WOOD!  (wordplay: DEADWOOD).
But I´m GOOD!
I´m snug-as-a-fire-bug-in-a-rug,
with FLAME on my brain!!!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-02-05 18:00
I guess I could spare the time to spit eight bars
'n divided by eight I'll explain why I hate y'all
It's not about what you do, or even how you do it
But speakin' of, you suck 'n you're not at all fluent
I can't present evidence 'cuz it takes you to prove it
I'll put it like this: as soon as you play the game you lose it
I spit fire 'n at the same time cool shit
That's an oxymoron, I just showed ya how to do it

Didn't feel like spending a lot of time on it.
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2008-02-05 20:13
I'll eat a child
Show a smile
Then ride my bike
That gots spikes
On it's tires to slaughter yall
Ain't gon' fuck you, but rape your daughter now
Can't describe how i hate your family
But i'll start with that somalia-poor-famine shit!

Öh!.. Typ
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.