I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2007-07-14 23:40

Klox vs Ooraah

Klox:
Ey what the fuck do you want, you fucking Cunt// i swear you never gonna se the sun, because I gonna drag my gun// and you know i gonna win this round, with this sound// I Klick your neck, ohhho and if i fuck you you need 2 rest//haha and i have watch you when you been fucked of your teacher on the desk//so if you gonna meet me you gonna need a bullet proof west//and your mom was a whore and I was the first guest// you are so fuck ugly so you need a HIV test// yeha so why shod I battle you, you are just a little kid ho have been fucked in the ass and thats true// look at your car its a fucking Volvo and I gat a dutch wiper and its brand new// and lets take a look at your life, you said to me that you wanna fight shit you just have your momma on your side.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ooraah:
I hate people that says that they're gonna kill me,//
I know that u'll never do it, u want to peal me,//
try, see if u ever suceed,//
I'm far away from you, tell me how u gonna make me bleed//
i swear u's as fake as TNS//
and what do u mean "you are so fuck ugly so you need a HIV test"??//
u's a fake shit like the rest, cant even battle but thinks that he's the best,//
I dont know why u should battle me, it was ur suggestion,//
look a fool tryna learn the rap game direction,//
stop the playing, stop trying to do your bad rhymes to a complexion,//
what u hear isnt affection,//
its an infection of perfection,//
---------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------

han sa aldrig hur många bars

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.