tns vs ooraah TNS:check this out Ooraah there's no way that you can diss this
because you love my shit, just like old bitches loves biscuits
you know it's like this, One OR Another AssHole I can handle
but you, you're a scandal, and me, I'm on fire like a candle
you are stupid offcourse, who go up against me unforced?
shit you must be stoned, have you been takin' some horse
yo I've already murdered you, but here comes my last line
you look like Urkel dude, fuck it, comparin' to you he's fine Ooraah:dont think ur that good ,I dont like ur lyrics at all,u might be good, but compared to me, ur pretty smallballin' through this diss like a prank call,u havent even seen my face, how can u know how i look,but i have seen your face, on your picture, so ugly it left me shook,even if there are many faces on the picture, they all were ugly,u'r even uglier then the Ugly Duckling,u know that i rap, not like u, dont u sing?
andrey_07 P15innan jag säger nåt:man säger inte "DISS" på engelska :P kom ihåg det, för det såg fitta ut i bådabra att du kan engelska, sa jävla dum du är