I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2007-06-28 00:42

Nazeem vs Salaro

Nazeem:

I really dont wanna talk to this bitchass i oughta take my tecca and spray/

Only time we ha have a conversation is when you turn to Mekka and pray/

Okey it's certain that this person and his herdsmen will scream help urgent!/

Leave your bodyparts shattered all over the place like an arab insurgent/

Im cursin and pickin on this fool for thinking he's kicking a hot scripture/

Im really trying to figure out if that's lipstick you got on your picture/

Picture me loosin? your'e in critical state and need biblical faith definately/

Salaro's mad, i'll detach your penis so you and him can "piss off" seperately/

And evidently your verse aint hard-hitting herb because when you talk you lie/

Im at your moms place - call me Israel - because the way i see it it's my right to occupy/

Could let my unique Tech speak and if we analyze it's logical this slaughter/

Expose my unique Technique and get paralyzed like a neurological disorder/

Salaro:

Im the greatest and that's end of discussion, oppose that and see me come bustin/

I get girls like Justin and you're history like the fuels in an industrial combustion/

Im gold and you're rustin and also disgusting Salaro is on the top off the chart/

It's a wicked start becuz im rippin apart you body parts for trying to copy my art/

Popped in the heart i'm eminent equipped with a venemous spit aim at your face again/

Yes sir we can cock the glock or box it out and if im Rocky you must be Adrienne/

You came first at me i'll unleash my verbal weaponry that'll make you burst in three/

There's no remedies for your homosexual tendencies another diss you'll take personally/

Its a certainty you cant drop a nice verse as me crying over the personals im bringing up/

Listen up if my cellphone starts tinging I gotta leave because it's your bitch ringing up/