Bazookahjoe vs FiniCky BazookahjoeI.e, the promting of your imminent demise.An´ I be, stompin ya head, crushin it, n gouchin out yer freakin eyes!This nigga raw, like hides.makin ya marks run and hide,or better yet, lay low, n just stay ya ass inside!And lyrically, I be tha truth.Cuz, becuz ya li´l buzz is just, based on a bunch of stupid lies!Me? I´m phuccin nice, with a cordless deviceand on sum LL shit kid,Suckaz keep payin the prize! I´m on a roll like dice,as I chop it up, slice and dice.The holder of the bolder,ask around! I´m colder than 10 carat ice!!FiniCkyc'mon, I'ma tell ya how the king like to ride homeboy//I'll beat you to death with my both hands tied behind my back, doy!//speak like a gangsta, act like a gangsta and you think you look like a gangster//boy you aint got shit on me, and boy, I'm your hustler//mother fucker I'll kill you with ma lil' finger//I oughta do it, but you'll be home cryin about your linger//And look here man you can't diss me a shit//after this battle all of the girls will be sittin' on my dick//while you go home and masturbate to café//I'm at my mansion fuckin girls, olé!//boy okok ya need to chop ma feet of so you can se my face//cus you're a miget and you are a disgrace//I can do this all day, dissin ya shit//but it's all over now, peace out fuckin miget//Till 7!!! peace