I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

BazookahJoe vs. Supreme_Allah [ENG]

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2007-03-09 02:34

BazookahJoe vs. Supreme_Allah [ENG]





BazookahJoe





his ain´t Nas, but yo "I peeped ya frontin"
I checked ya shit out, to see if you was actually sayin somethin.
Sure enough, that shit wasn´t rough,
I write better stuff, sittin in a picth black room-
wearin a straight jacket, and 2 sets of handcuffs!!
First off son, lemme give ya some pointers.
You ain´t a ruffneck, check, you just got a couple of goiters!
And here´s a vet, for ya dog ass,
an´ I bet, you used to be the teacher´s pet,
humpin his leg, in front of the whole class!
You ain´t dope, eventhough you type like you "sittin on
them cees"/keys.
Ackin like you hype, but you ain´t got what it takes to swing with these!
Like a midget bonin a tall chick, you leavin a lot to be desired.
An´ I´mma trump ya ass like Donald, talkin about:YOU´RE FIRED!!






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Supreme Allah




Bazooka Joe? No, you're disposable like a LAW in 'nam
none of ya boom boom helps against a knights of islam
listen up soldier, you want a black cell an' be restrained?
it can be arranged, a month of that'll drive a vet' insane
and write inane lyrics that only gain him pain in vain
let me explain l'm not a ordinary terror like Saddam Hussein
I'm more for conquering the territory hidden in your auditory
with bursts of derogatory words towards any story of ya glory
think I need a school to suck up to to get information?
I could sum the meaning of life up in a single equation
knowledge reign supreme, supreme is knowledge, KRS sung
If i'd be in school i'd be giving teachers education
Not this time joe, to stop me would take a nation
Now step back down this is my retaliation






---------------------------------------------------------------------------


First to 5 votes.


(Dont think Joe speaks swedish so if you got any interesting to say, keep it english please.)

We smash mics, and blast too precise
and laugh as we cast the first stones at Christ

2007-03-09 19:37
Upp, vota nu fan. :p
We smash mics, and blast too precise
and laugh as we cast the first stones at Christ

2007-03-09 20:24
Ayy´ dun, Supreme, I see you lost the first letter of my verse bruh.. (THIS ain´t Nas, but yo "I peeped ya frontin")

it´s cool-aid, but some headz out there might not
get the first line doe..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-09 21:05
Ok here´s mah opinion of this battle.  First of all I woud like to say that both of yo guys was off the hook in mah eye´s.. But I do have a fave... and that´s Supreme Allah... ooouff, I liked the most.. you could flipp´d some things diffrent but still, off the hook...

But like I said B4, nice from both sides.. I would like to see more from both of you guys... Keep up the good work


Vote; Supreme Allah
 

2007-03-09 21:08
ooouff, I liked the most OF UR TEXT...


Hehe mah bad..
 

2007-03-09 23:29
AYO! People,

 I´m still uppin, break out some votes ya´ll..

 peep game and recognize the ill wordplay and the metaphores..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-10 16:58
upp
We smash mics, and blast too precise
and laugh as we cast the first stones at Christ

2007-03-11 19:43
Vote............supreme_allah
















It was in english:P
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-12 22:34
4 - 0 keep voting
We smash mics, and blast too precise
and laugh as we cast the first stones at Christ

2007-03-13 10:04

that's my homeboy supreme! keep it up man, you're the best! cant vote since i know him, but both of you, good job!
sick lines supreme...  peace

There's only two types of people in the world, black people, niggaz and monkeys.<br><br>-Martin Luther King

2007-03-13 15:23
V; Bazooka Joe, känner inte dig så det verkade inte lika pretentiöst

dock var båda bra, men Bazooka Joe var lite mera ghetto, supreme håller sig till JMT stilen, men ghetto killar gör mig knäsvag, egentligen var det lika tbh, keep it up niggahs!
Dont Fuck with the Juicemen!

2007-03-15 00:16
upp
There's only two types of people in the world, black people, niggaz and monkeys.<br><br>-Martin Luther King

2007-03-15 15:29

STILL UPPIN, BREAK SOME MORE VOTES OUT YA´LL!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-18 13:10
upp för fan, avgör skiten nu.
We smash mics, and blast too precise
and laugh as we cast the first stones at Christ

2007-03-18 13:44
hehe shiiiiet e inte den här klar än.. ajja, jag vet hur det är,, tar 40 år för en battle att avgöras här på whoa... jag lider med er hehe :P
 

2007-03-21 21:16

YO!  Wontchu all hit us off with some votes?

....And THIS is a battle site???

Where the votes at???

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-21 21:36
Vote; Supreme_Allah

he just keeps deliverin'
 Rädda DITT privatliv..
http://www.stoppa-storebror.se/

2007-03-21 22:08
Vote: Supreme_Allah

Mycket bättre skit
One of the Juicemen! Hitman aka. Juicy A aka. Killa 41 to da 3

2007-03-22 00:25
It´s all cuba gooding doe...but I gotta tell ya´ll..
Ya´ll ain´t know what´s up on sum real skillz doe..

I bet ya´ll ain´t even figured out HALF of my lickz yet..
My shit be over ya heads like Trojans.

Peep some of my other verses on here, and holla at ya
boi on sum real shit,  as if you didn´t KNOW!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.