TNS VS Big-Jepikx [Engelska]
Big-Jepikx:when you fucking met me you gonna say hey homie dont blow me//you cant show me how to rapp cous ill smack//you wanna fuck 2pac//you cant fuck with me cous i will attack//i toutch you mam string//and i can see the thing//and in my head it just say pling//Motha Fucka im a pimp //and i wont give you anything//and God bye// see you later bietch//TNS:
you can't be familiar with the alphabet
toutch with a T? you can't even half of it
here's an idea, go home and play scrabble
learn the letters before you tryna' battle
I wanna fuck 2pac, is that the best you've got
right here right now, right here on this spot
I destroy a clown, a real son of a slut
maan a hundred bucks that I win this jepikx
TNS will be the winner, you wanna bet bitch? Okaiii, först till 5 kör vi!!
V ; TNS