I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

freestylefilosofi VS Ch

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2007-02-19 15:14

freestylefilosofi VS Ch

freestylefilosofi

----------

I'm like a disaster in three ways, I come, I strike, and I leave you crying for days.
I gotta say it's pretty strong of you to enter the flaming pit, knowing
you'll be left bleeding, cause I'll never loose this shit. Cause my rhymes are like gymnastics, they're keepin' fit.
This battle is fuckin' mine, you loose just by listenin', cause i drop the funky punchline.
I rhyme and meanwhile you're just drinkin' booze. I'm about keepin' it real, you're just about keepin' it loose.

-------


CH
-------

pff you is not a gangsta rapper you cant not even sing.

i am your king of bling bling. i will stab you in the head

.you look like a big mess. you are a dork who had incest

sex and are with the dorks and play'es with dolls and chess.

hate fags like you? the answer is yes i know that you will loose

the battle to night so go back to your bed with huge hefner and

turn of the light. just listen to my song aight and follow me out

ont the street if you wana have a big fight.


vote

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-02-19 15:22
Vote; freestylefilosofi

Ganska lätt, C_H hade konstiga bars :S
Yooooo, Danzeeeeeel!
Västerort foh Life!

2007-02-19 15:24
Först till fem.
Tack Danzel.
 Rädda DITT privatliv..
http://www.stoppa-storebror.se/

2007-02-19 15:24
min första engelska battle så ni vet =) så :D
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-02-19 15:28
Vote; freestylefilosofi

bättre helt enkelt :)
"When you were born, you cried and everyone smiled,Live your life so that when you die, everyone cries and you're the only one smiling"

2007-02-19 16:07
3-0
 Rädda DITT privatliv..
http://www.stoppa-storebror.se/

2007-02-20 21:49
vote!
 Rädda DITT privatliv..
http://www.stoppa-storebror.se/

2007-02-21 11:58
Vinst till mig alltså. No more votes needed.
 Rädda DITT privatliv..
http://www.stoppa-storebror.se/

2007-02-21 13:59
Vote freestylefilosofi

C_H
, much room for improvement :)