M-dawgh vs HARRY, 12 english bars |l M-DawghYoure english is good as a five year old//Youre childish rhymes are nothing compared to mine, cuz my heart is cold//Now why do you have to go all gangster cuz youre not even close to that//I'm positivily sure that the shit you spit out is the latest crap//When i saw youre rhymes i had a picture of a little boy with a toy//Raggedy clothes on a sailor boat in the middle of nowhere screaming ohooy!//Maybe youre a rapper that gets all confident by hanging with dealers//People like you are skitsofrenic, psyko also kalled killers//And you know it's just a lyric but youre a psyko anyway and a lame battler//Don't listen to rap stick to basshunter and guys like red hot chillipepper//And i know that you can't come upp with any better//Youre always gonna get dissed by M-dawgh at any time and any type of weather//HARRYSSONOhh man, there is something you don't understand //I'm truly a gangsta, i've lot of friend's //You better swallow your pride, talking like you're big but then you hide //I don't respect you cause you're scared to go outside //Talking shit around my back, I hate people like you //A apologize is not enough, I don't care about people like you //I fuck you up and leave you wrapped around with a bandage //I´m punishing you for not knowing the language /You're one of the people who still think they are great //But still to me you ain't nothin' more than a nigger, who just get raped //Quit your english rap, you're really useless //Look at your lyrics, they are just a big fucking mess //