Hitman_ vs. B-Dub battle2 (engelska, 12bars)
Hitman_Nigga you dont know how to hustle
I connect every corner like a puzzle
I trade and sell like monopoly
I'm as real as one can be
You're a thug behind the screen
When you meet me You gon' scream
Fuck you're a faggot rapper
Im a real hood trapper
Poff poff!! to your face
You scream like a bitch and spray your maze.
Everyone know, You're a bitch as nigga
I know you're the biggest wiggaB-DubYou speak of me as a wigga, man look at urselfIm black to the bone, im gonna make your life a hellIm a thug behind a screen? stop bitchin and come to me hood so we can see whos gon screamIm pimpin in my hydralics as we speaki got the new technology, u aint got shitin my hood we earn the crednot like u pussys giving eachother headim a copkilla son, u aint got shit on meif you meet me in real life, you be gone fleego back sucking ur moms cockand dont come to my block