steen17 Vs rodger_cn [ steen17Ey-yo i'm steppin in grappin the mike and kicking cool shit//u better consider if u hatein to lovin it//im throwing my shit so fucking damn good//I fuck u now, it's respekt for G-Hood//im the real shit don't fuck with the don//fuck with me and have a taste on my shoutgun//listen to this carefuly I aint playin around//fuck all the wannabeas caus im the real beast in town//have u seen the moviemakers im the one with black coat//i fuck u in the mouth and i go deepthroat//rodger_cnEy-yo C.N is coming thru whoa just to burn mcs//but the one im going to diss suck so much , so im gettin the dirt of my shoulder//U dont wanna mess with me, nor here nor anyplace//I can see u havent growed a bit, still in the age of shit and piss//are u going to diss or r u goin to talk about yourself?//I can see one in town who sucks at dissin, even the fiddy wannabees is better//But u have to listen even more carefully becuse u r bout to loose//I am bossy becuse imma the director, boss u around like a dog.//We all know that u like fresh young boys to have sexytime with//So know ive stopped, i dont have to give no more//försten till 7! ..
rodger_cn