I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Vinnie-Z vs. B00gieman

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2006-02-06 19:07

Vinnie-Z vs. B00gieman

B00dgie:
It so sad. Vinnie Z is young. But still so stupid
I am going to shoot you and I don’t mean like Cupid
Cuz I’m like a virus infected program. Don’t set me up.
But hey, do like a gambling addict, test yah luck.
You are stupid. What has happened to your brain dawg.
Now I remember. I chopped your head of. With a fucking chainsaw
I’m gonna fuck you, wait been there, done that.
But you are a good fighter…..in mortal combat.
You are lousy. You tried to win over this master.
You though I was bad, but ran into att disaster.

Vinnie:
I bust rhymes like a gat, wanna step in the way?
Words pokin' through you, of coarse you feel the pain
Yeah I'm gamblin' and you're rollin' with lower dice
Lucky for you we ain't boxin', cuz I'm punchin' these damn lines
You've got a map in your hand and you're still bound to stray
Cuz you couldn't even score credit, on a track with Dr.Dre
I kick ass in mortal combats, cuz you know I'm inVINZible
There's no verse that moves me, but I'll still kill you it's the principle
Mind like a computer, you speak up and I correct it
You went down strugglin' and I wish I could respect it...


2006-02-06 19:11
Röstar på vinnie-z.. Boogies text funkadeinte riktit lika bra för mej

2006-02-06 19:18
V: vinne puh maan ;)
(\_/)<br> (O.o)<br> (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination

2006-02-10 20:16
B00gie, vadå kan inte skriva på engelska?
din text var riktigt grym, synd bara att du mötte nån som var grymmare...

Vote: Vinnie
The death smiles at us all.. All a man can do is smile back...

2006-02-10 20:16
rösta gärna på min battle mot chiilly
The death smiles at us all.. All a man can do is smile back...