Noiro VS Brendo English Brendo Noiro is nutin but a 2 dollar hoe/. acting all tough the nigger is all bluff/ u cant rap vs the master. all ur rhyms will turn in to desarster/ watchu gunna do now. bitch.? ur mothers a snitch/ .jew call on ur polar bear army/. ill cut them bitches up inta salami/ Noiro 2$ hoe? ur the one standing on toe just to reach ur dads cock/ Who's the bluff, u drive kangoroo's doin drive-ba's/ U ain't no master ur a 3 legged retard, rhims into desaster, I turn u and ur fuckin family into a massacre/ My moms a snitch, ur were born after a rape bitch/ No need to call my army, I pimp u my self like Harry The Farmer/ Brendo standing on toe to reach my dads cock/ say rhyms about my dad.its the last thing ull ever do/ . ill blow a hole in ur head then melest u?/ i ride kangaroo's doing drive buy's? u ride ur mother.while sucking ur little brother?/ u turn my fmaily into a massacare.?yeh bitch give it ago ill smash ya./ i was born after a rape snitch.? problem was ur mother was the raped bitch.?/ Noiro the last thing i will do is be close 2 u/ Bitch I do more holes in u then an afgan, u'll be sittin on ur knees prayin this can't be true/ I have no little brotha, I say like Darth: Brendo I am ya fatha/ Nah it was ya mom, I've got it on tape, accually im masturbating 2 it right now with ya cousin/ Brendo backatcha why would i wanna be close to u/ nigga u smell like poo/ call me an afgan id rahter be an afgan than a swedish jew/ like darth ur my father.?2 mutch stawars u been watching/ but its yoda's dick u been suckin.?/ uve got tape of my mum/ u gave berth to a polar bear out ya bum/ yeh thats right bitch, go eat out ur mum? Noiro I might be a nigga and smell poo/ when u say this ur readin out ur diary foo/ Rather be a afgan then a swedish, boy ur bout to get teared apart, u were born in a cemetary when ya mom had 2 fart/ y r u dizzin yoda I thought he was ya homie/ lil green aussie smokin ya granpas dick, u homo/ I gave birth 2 austraila out my bum/ ya think im dumb, Ive seen u playin hide n seek in ur mom/ first 2 seven. +peace+