[Audio] RazzleN - What If (Första engelska låten, work in progress) Text (Vissa ord i texten kan stå fel för den ändrades under inspelningen)HookWhat if I was wrongAnd wasn’t supposed to be hereWhat if what i saw wasn’t supposed to be nearWhat if I shook myself when I look myself in the mirrorWould everything clear up?What if I was wrong for makin the right choiceWhat if i was down when hearin’ the right voiceAnd it told me to get up, it told me to get up, it told me to get up,And dust myself offCause ain’t no time for what ifVerse 1The world that we living in/don't give a fuck about the misery/cuz I still going through this shit/eating beefs/ that has been/ in my fridge/ for at least/ seven weeks/ I'm not leaving it/It's called survival, isn't it?/You can't see I'm hiding it/just providing it/ like some symbolic shit/I tried to tell my mom I'm loving her/There's nothing else I can do/ thanhope for the best before I light the candle/Living life without a single milestone/on my plate before I'm doing my goal/I wasn't born/ to be the guy that falls apart/just because/ some things is hard/to be part/ in this natural disaster/Wishing time/ to go faster and flatter/it's tragic/ and sad when it's/makes me go to the last page/with a brand new level/ and a motherfuckin' road for me to travel/in this gravel/ with my wheelchair/Kommentar på denna, tack?
Du måste öva mycket mer på ditt ordförråd / grammatik och din engelska , speciellt uttalet! fortsätt träna! peace
Och vafan ska du med en rullstol till?