Lyrics: Vers 1 I'm taking this rap thing on my block and levitate it kick the first rhyme I can think of, no hesistating I'm a live warrior poet and ya'll just toys ya'll ain't tellin' me nothin', sit back and enjoy I don't claim the throne but I got people behind me the Big Homie passed the mic and he´s riding beside me We're an army, circle of military guerillas and we gon' keep knocking at your door until the day you feel us Back to the roots, you hear it in my voice I'm fearless you got skills, I got truth, tell me who wanna' come near this? Rap hardcore, unite my streets again establish the movement, in front of me I see no end It's DB with Raw Vibe ENT U-town, in the booth rockin' the mic is where you find me You backpacker rappers ain't fit for leadership the rap-game will be mine, I suggest you leave it bitch Hook Everybody wanna' point he finger at me I'ma do what I do, I'ma keep it OG Ya'll ain't tellin' me nothin' (man ya'll ain't tellin' me shit) ya'll ain't tellin' me nothin' (ya'll ain't tellin' me nothin') They be tellin' me that I've been gone for so long but I've been doing fine on my grind, so strong Ya'll ain't tellin' me nothin' (man ya'll ain't tellin' me shit) ya'll ain't tellin' me nothin' (ya'll ain't tellin' me nothin') Vers 2 Been humble all the way and now I'm rappin' up ya'll make brave claims but ain't got shit to back it up Fuck credibility, all I wanna' know: are they feelin' me? rappers shake my hand but wouldn't wanna' make enemies Give me my praise, radio give me my plays so we can hopefully put DB alone on a stage Revive Streetsoldierz, Bad 'N' Evil back in your face I was a happy kid seeing them live back in the days I'm a dreamer, what problems could you possibly have? do you think I'm rapping to be a gangster on a track? I'm here for the music and I got the gift of the gab and I'ma keep reppin' my block, move the game to a higher class Told you before, fuck with me get ready for war ain't tellin' me nothin' I know you want more DB with me motherfucker, we here to stay now you're in the line of fire, little faggot, you should lay down Hook Everybody wanna' point he finger at me I'ma do what I do, I'ma keep it OG Ya'll ain't tellin' me nothin' (man ya'll ain't tellin' me shit) ya'll ain't tellin' me nothin' (ya'll ain't tellin' me nothin') They be tellin' me that I've been gone for so long but I've been doing fine on my grind, so strong Ya'll ain't tellin' me nothin' (man ya'll ain't tellin' me shit) ya'll ain't tellin' me nothin' (ya'll ain't tellin' me nothin')