@Machete Tack, man! Uppskattar att du tog tid och gav din syn. Här är texten: Vers 1 Young private, U.S. Military Marine army fatigues, lock and load the M16 Invasion, hear the sound of the helicopter propeller fighter jets and tanks, it couldn't get any realer In a foreign land, brainwashed killer machines overthrow and return, strictly democratic means This terrorist leader in a terrorist nation terrorist places, all I see terrorist faces Black cloth, black haired women and men empty the clip, reload and fire again Spit bullets infinite, hundred souls in a minute Shock and Awe on these basterds, doesn't matter who get it Days are schorching, nights are colder approach these bearded fucks and your life might be over I'm fighting for peace, the West going in as a savior guns, money and death U.S. doing a favor Hook How long before we can stop this madness war brings nothing but destruction and sadness Pick up your gun soldier left, right, left home of the brave son, soldier hand on your chest I don't believe in you, you twist words and facts what you steal will someday be taken back Fighting for peace? You must be a fool war is a industry and your only a tool Vers 2 Feel the power of the Marine Corps putting guns to innocent people for a greater cause 9 months, 1 left, 1 medal I've earned Apache attack confirmed, let these motherfuckers burn Carpet bombing, drones in the area, bury ya' Barett 50 Cal. in my hand create mass hysteria The people are starting to view me as a freak grim reaper chasing me through Iraqi streets, I can't sleep Pray to God to shelter me from harm mission accomplished, U.S. have found Saddam Despite the glorification, I feel no change pop pills, hallucinate, my nightmares remain Yesterday the unit's leutenant lost his leg his red guts spilled on the sand, I'm losing my head No right or wrong, cause' my judgement is gone Shell-Shock my spine shivers, it's killing me not knowing my enemy Hook How long before we can stop this madness war brings nothing but destruction and sadness Pick up your gun soldier left, right, left home of the brave son, soldier hand on your chest I don't believe in you, you twist words and facts what you steal will someday be taken back Fighting for peace? You must be a fool war is a industry and your only a tool Vers 3 I open my eyes, the world is turned upside down my cheek's burning on the pavement, I'm flat on the ground They must've left me, helmet is gone, paralyzed arms scattered bodies and smoke, it must've been a car bomb I promised momma to return but this is my fate a warm liquid comes streaming from my head to face I see red and cough ash but I still want to live my wife told me over the phone she's having our kid I abandoned my home to fight the white man's war and still nobody questions what we came here for To expand an empire of evil, hypnotize a honest man have him rob and gun down brown people It's a shame, I left an unborn fatherless I'm afraid, there is no God for me to confess And to my unborn, live everyday as your last take care of yourself, one life is all you have