I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio] Outnumbered - Breaking out of Dystopia (Cypress Hill - Illusions Remix

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

2012-10-11 22:10

[Audio] Outnumbered - Breaking out of Dystopia (Cypress Hill - Illusions Remix

Lyrics:

Verse1:
Prejudice leaders reflect the prejudice people and the prejudice people is a result of fear and evil.

If you can scare a nation and it's population, create a common societal enemy then hell is what we're facing.

War, tension and cultural clensing only the leaders are benefitting with profits.
We're not enemies we're only human beings there are no races.

Only colors of skin and attributes on your faces. We have to face this or get erased in this basic society.

We're not civilized yet but I can taste it. Imagine what we can do, instead of listening that propaganda machinery, rotting from within.

Cause the world as we know it is coming to an end, the economy will die no money here to defend.

So what I send is not hope or some political slogan, I send reality for real and not some fucking soap opera.

Verse2:
This is the life that I live like, stalked by the demons at midnight, expectaions of the world creates the pain when you live life.

So I just keep al the goals in my eyesight and talk about the system for what it is in this zeitgeist.

I challenge and question everything about the world, from the market to a personal experience that I heard.

I give life to words like evolution and expose hypocracy in fake brainwashed societal institutions.

And i've never been seduced by monetary illusions and I'll never take for granted liberties in constitutions.

And i'm never stressed out cause I know that i'm on a mission, to sacrifice your beating heart to the sun-gods seen in Aztec religion.

I bleed arsenic metaliods, I destroy all the power structures in charge of this world.
I hate what we've become but I know that we can change.

Everything we need on this earth can be arranged.