[Audio] illerill - Crazy Bitch www.soundclick.com/illerill (I'ma die, I don't wanna live anymore)(You see, this is it, I'ma f*** ing die)(You don't believe me, but this time I'ma f*** ing die)(I ain't lying, I'ma f*** ing die)You're a crazy b***So come on then, f*** ing die alreadyYou're a crazy b***This is it, I'm sick of it you step on my toesNow I'm spittin it yo, sh** on my chest needs to goWouldn't be bringing this tune, if you left me aloneBut you're bringing up wounds so I'm letting it flowI bet no one knows, you're always selling a lieThis time lying will come with a hell of a priceYou hide in a shell and now I'm telling 'em whyCuz what's dwelling inside really smells like it diedI've done felonies, I, don't always appear to be niceBut I stand by my actions, I don't wear a disguiseThis guy made you drop tears like rain from the skyAin't no denies, but you've been draining my lifeWhile I was blaming myself, you blamed me tooAnd you still do (it's your fault) so when will you face the truth?Still wears the same boots, you go to your shrinkLie and you think that your boat is not going to sinkPlaying tricks, you're a crazy b***You make me flip, you're a crazy b***Breaking bricks on my back, saying this saying thatYou're a crazy b*** let's embrace the factsI'm saying that... you're a crazy b***I remember every time you banged your head to the wallSo hard, you almost saw stars, ready to fallEvery threat that you made, sms that would say(I'm not okay... I might be dead when you call)And when I call... you had switched off your phoneIt's low... but it's the b*** that I knowSo can you picture that show? Every time she would dieI'd switch name to Richy Rich if I had a nickle for thoseAnd the sickest one goes, she takes a bucket of pillsLocks herself in, claims she'll pop till she's killed (I'm gonna die now)I know the drill I get in, cuz I'm really trickyTryna get her chill (come on baby chill down now) but that's when she kicks meNow she wants out, so I'm blocking the doorCuz I'm scared as hell and gotta be stopping this warShe was ready for death and I had to save herToday she still don't regret this tragic behaviorPlaying tricks, you're a crazy b***You make me flip, you're a crazy b***Breaking bricks on my back, saying this saying thatYou're a crazy b*** let's embrace the factsI'm saying that... you're a crazy b*** (crazy)You always try hard - to blow my reactorYou don't ever see what's coming - 'til afterWhy don't you ever get the product - of the factorsIf you push me you will have a disasterI'm no angel, I made a million mistakesBut I'd say you're a f*** ing disgraceGet away, stop nagging, I don't need you to sendAny more e-mails, I don't wanna be your friend (please)I fought for us once, but you chose the easy endNow I'm done (I'm done, b*** ) I'm never being weak againIf I receive any more, I'll not be reading themIf you wanna grow, betta stop deceiving thenYou're deciding the seasons and, that's funnyCuz I am the reason that you got all that moneyYa mother got debts, ya dad's a drunk seeI do drugs, but ya brother's a junkieAnd whole life... you've been a fat f***Then residing with me and now your stomach's like a flat rockSo have the act drop, I got it on paperYou admit to the fact that I'm your f*** ing creatorPlaying tricks, you're a crazy b***You make me flip, you're a crazy b***Breaking bricks on my back, saying this saying thatYou're a crazy b*** let's embrace the factsI'm saying that... you're a crazy b*** (crazy)