[Audio] illerill - Better Days http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=796081&songID=11838146&showPlayer=trueIt's sick you know... All this murdering, raping, the f*** s the matter with you? It's time to question ourselves... Are we gonna achieve peace by spreading hatred? Come on...WhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyWhy do we fight, why do we cry, why aint we living our livesWhat is the problem with just being nice?I ask you what the f*** is the problem with just being nice?Have you never been wondering why clouds cry?Why happy moments, they turn to loud fights, why dark skiesexist, have you ever wandered out sideseen kids smile, but thinking why some die?Why some are trained, everyday, to aim with aks?Why some are sprayed, some split by 'nades?Why nations invade? why people betray?Why kkk was ever made? why people are afraid to aid?I did today (yeah)I took a minute, and then a tear fellWe wanna live in welfare.. and then the fear cameThere's only one clear lane in this queer gameOn the level, every act's just a staircase to heavenI'm writing these letters, prayers to humanitytrying to find a savior to be breaking this insanitySaying you need clarity, cuz my letters fadeYet I'm staying here writing, awaiting better daysWhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyWhy do we fight, why do we cry, why aint we living our livesWhat is the problem with just being nice?I ask you what the f*** is the problem with just being nice?I'm amazed by the fact that our earth's still maintainedThese monstrous acts and the hate, when will people stay safe?It's insane... this constant lack of debates, a curseWe can't attract a change if we can't converseHow we gonna make peace, if the soldiers can't cease?Or by equipping all these aircrafts with bomb racks?A father hating and partaking in assassinationsCuz praying wasn't making his son to come backHow are we gonna make peace by being racists?Face it, every born black is not a scum bagThe songs sad, the playlist want it gone fastRearrange it, cuz everybody's on the wrong trackTell me will we make it, will we learn we're all sacred?The past we can't change it, take a turn and erase itIt's basic, yall don't want a world that's desecratedLets break this wall of hatred, make a way for changesWhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyWhy do we fight, why do we cry, why aint we living our livesWhat is the problem with just being nice?I ask you what the f*** is the problem with just being nice?I read in the daily news, Israeli dudeIgnite a fuse slaying women and babies tooThey took your land, that's your main excuseBut is it worth the blood showering the way you choose?Is power worth the blood of others?Of your sisters and brothers? then you're brainwashed tooAnd hate is spreading hatred, you better believeThat one day it is your feet that's on the retreatI transmit lines defined by the rhymes that I spitBut everyone's like "I don't give a f*** about this"And so the tougher it gets, here and worldwideCivilians die, that's not your concern, right?But tell me what will happen when we get the violence?When your family died by your side, I wonder manWill you cry or are you fine with keep sitting silent?I wonder man why we must die to understand?WhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyWhy do we fight, why do we cry, why aint we living our livesWhat is the problem with just being nice?I ask you what the f*** is the problem with just being nice?And I aint perfect you know... Sometimes I ask myself too... Cuz I don't get it... I really don't get it...(Inlägget ändrat av illerill 2012-08-19 19:39:14)