[Audio] illerill - Who I Am Inte droppat på lääääääääääänge, men kommer komma en jävla massa framöver. Senaste i alla fall:www.soundclick.com/illerill Who I AmI am who I am manI was shaped to this man manI've changed who I am manBut this is who I amMy life hasn't been like it is to me foreverI've changed and history developedI was once the kid to teaseGood grades, just A's from math to historyMost of my mates were artificiallyGettin' laid, it didn't mean sh** to meA full blown geek who was rarely seenCuz everyday of the week was in front of a screenIt was great, good old timesplaying games, not knowing what the hood was likeI always stood beside whenever a fightCuz I was so weak I f*** ing could have diedI wish that, I could pack my bagsAnd travel back to that for I began my scamsBut the fact is fact and the fact is that I can'tMan................. I am who I amI am who I am manI was shaped to this manI've changed who I am manBut this is who I amI used to hang on the internet that's where it all startedReceiving information, got aware and cold heartedLearned the rules of the game, well there only was oneMake enough money - and there will be noneCuz the bitter truth is laws do only applyTo those who can't withdraw enough to get byThat's why, I soon started skippin' schoolInstead I worked the system like the rich men doI dunno how many I'd scammed before my examI had no interest in knowing nor was it my planMy mission was cash, I was ruthless like fewAs my victims felt blue my bank account grewEvery man for himself was the way that I livedWasn't made to forgive, I chose to composeCuz nowadays I'm ashamed to admitI was once one of the devils I loathe and opposeI am who I am manI was shaped to this man manI've changed who I am manBut this is who I amI'd got my hands on a dose of something closely to spiceNot the weed look a like people smoke to get highThis wasn't the type evoking a smileThis was the type that awoken my mindWhat happened that night can't be spoken in rhymesBut it showed me the path healed a broken designWhen I opened my eyes, barley couldn't believeI was back in my room, but it was such a reliefI'd been dead like forever, but was a good deedWas reborn and could see, life how it should beHow I was a part of the misery hereThe evil and destruction that is in our sphereHow I was the key to be changing the worldIf I aint changing myself it can never be turnedThat's what I was learned, that's how I am livingCuz what I'm giving you that's what I'll be givenI am who I am manI was shaped to this man manI've changed who I am manBut this is who I am