I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio] D.N.A - Shining On Me

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2011-11-02 21:55

[Audio] D.N.A - Shining On Me

Heey!


Ny låt ute av D.N.A check it out now! Drop a comment!





Download Link: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/31045544/D.N.A_-_Shining_On_Me.mp3

Fherando Baby!

2011-11-02 22:28
Sorry för dubbel post, glömde slänga upp texten =)


Asty:

you overdose me like you overdosed on Cocaine,
pressin the replay button repeatedly, need that replay//

feel this music going trough your vains up in ya brains like that,
make your head go bump-bump like a whiplash//

make shure your head's attached,i don't need no holding back
im gonna spit my shit like the animal i am and you better get used to that//

and I dont need no money brother, I hope we feel the same
I don't need nobody giving me hype or spreading my name,ill do that by myself//

im really on it now, I really got it good
repin that D.N.A music showing em what we brothers can do//

we both from sweden homie, we got that swedish look,
we spit that swedish swagger, aint like em other dudes //

I really hope you got the news, when were doin what where doing and were doing it the best,
really hope we got it through, or we gonna have to put it down again//

my friend,im eatin Mc's I don't need no enemies,
jesus,then ill be damned,
I you really think you can put you hate on me//

you can point those lights on me,makin me shine like a star through the night
or the sun up in the sky,


reff:


I had a dream, the light was shining on me,
for a minute it truly felt like it was real,
so now im fightng with all of my might,
for this dream, to become reality//



Fherando:

ill make you ,see every move, make you hear every rhyme,
appriciate what i do, be amazed by every line//

if you hatin you can hate, if you dont' then that is great,
but dont test me homie wait let's go thru this shit again//

if you hatin you can hate if you don't then that is great
but dont test me cuz ill fucking pull you head right off you neck //

i dont mean no disrespect, but no one's getting in my way,
im fighting thru this blazing flames of hate falling on me like rain//

i swear i can feel no pain, surreal like a fairytale
may angles be watchin over every single move I make//

maybe it's to late .....im climbing on these walls,
im like a minute or maybe two, before im beatin thru theese walls//

i wanna show you all, the best of my abilities
but I dont want to show off, No cuz that's not really me//

im just reppin my team ,reppin the blood that i bleed
D.N.A in the core of my heart, deep inside of me//

point those lights on me, makin me shine like a star through the night
or the sun up in the sky,



reff:


I had a dream, the lights was shining on me,
for a minute it truly felt like it was real,
so now im fightng with all my might,
for this dream, to become reality//
(x2)

wails''N''shiet (haha)

so now im fightng with all my might,
for this dream, to become reality//
Fherando Baby!

2011-11-03 14:55
Kom igen nu whoa...upp!
Nuff' Said!


2011-11-03 21:45
Sjuuk säger jag bara // Liri

2011-11-03 23:42
Hehe, äntligen händer något :) Tack Liri!
Fherando Baby!

2011-11-04 21:45
Sjuk jävla låt! Fixa nedladdningslänk eller så laddar jag ner via Youtube Dowloader :D

Bra jobbat killar!
Ta en banan

2011-11-05 01:50
tack som fan :)
Nuff' Said!


2011-11-05 14:54
Thanx man! :)
Fherando Baby!

2011-11-09 16:48
upp?
Nuff' Said!


2011-11-14 20:08
komigen nu!
Fherando Baby!

2012-08-29 02:59
Sista upp nu whoa, tycker den förtjänar mer respons!
Nuff' Said!