I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio] N-i-c-o - Delete (Diss)

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

Rappare

2011-10-07 17:27

[Audio] N-i-c-o - Delete (Diss)

Det hela börjar med att en polare dissar alla rappare i Falkenberg utan o nämna namn, men man förstod hans metaforer liksom. Så jag tänkte från början bara dra en rad i nån random låt men det sluta med detta haha!

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/30639153/N-i-c-o_-_Delete.mp3

Who you tryna play sucka, you don't know "How to rob" what chu need to do
is finish school and get a fuckin job, spending your time doin nothin,
dissin peeps for hype or something but wouldn't stand for it since
you're not name droppin. I could mention something really tough,
but due to beef rules i'll leave it to us, if i say it involves something Pac said to BIG then you know whussu and i aint fuckin around kid.
I got my swag always turned on, you got your but bitches seem to get turned off,
fat boy on a diet, ye we saw you try it, lost a few like a copchased runna in a riot.
So you won battles in DK at the age of 12, that sounds swell as hell, make an classic LP and that shit wont sell
An Onyx imitator is not what hiphop needs u know they fell.

I've been down for the dub since the day i entered this world
Comin from the S-l-o-a u know i like it girl, mafuckas act like they
don't know me and i heard what i heard, in the booth scared of the truth
When i hear your song i just press (Delete)
Remember (Delete)
Dogs to the center (Delete)
All that jibber jabber glad you had the lyrics with you man
Otherwise there wouldn't be a chance for anyone to understand

Get yo facts straight, actin like you know me, you don't know me for shit, you're not google homie, i have put in work, i've done did my dirt, you hardly know these streets, you're beta 1 point 0 google earth. You made it shakin like a salt shaka, haitian style, verbally made us look like air, best remember fam, you can't live without the air, so u took some deep breaths on where my bitches at.

Tears of Liquor EP
https://soundcloud.com/nicoelrico/sets/tears-of-liquor-ep