[Audio] Music Of Steel - Brag Session 2010 [Engelska] Tjoho! Vad gör man inte en lördagseftermiddag om inte spelar in en gammal text med sitt headset som man använder för att man inte vill lägga cash på bättre grejer med tanke på att man inte är en rappare utan bara gillar att skriva rim? (Jävla lång mening det där)OM det är så att någon där ute lyssnar på skiten så får Ni mer än gärna kommentera också.. Gärna på texten.. Vet redan att jag inte lägger den tyngsta rappen liksom hehe.Texten:It's not blurry blurry, it's as clear as thisI'm not a rapper but a decent lyricistI don't know rhymes? Believe this isBelive this bitch, the season's switchedI wanna go back and freeze when pitchDown, Wasn't so downNo auto-tune and no fuckin' aroundLet's talk about some futuristic things then mate! What's up bitch?Give me a pen and a pad and I'll climb to the peakSay goodbye to the valley cuz my rhymes are uniqueProducers gonna stand in a line with their beatsAnd they are not gonna bitch and whine cuz I'm cheapThe whole world's gonna hush every time when I speakAnd I won't have to make another dime in the streetsYeah I will live the fast life, not finding me creepNo more living nightmares as I'm trying to sleepA big roar for me, you gonna be fine with a squeakYou can run what you want as I will ride in my JeepI've got God on my side and he'll fight shit for meBut an S with a stripe is all the sign that I needFood in the fridge when I light up some weedDoing this shit 'til I'm blind with no teethA groove that is sick so my pride is completeA mood that can switch so don't try shit with me