haha, inget jag e så stolt över mer, som sagt rätt old. men men, här e min lyrik för er som vill:can be seen as a bomb, with a lit fuse on ready to explode, soon as you tip me off cause nothing gets me off, like blowing goons gone to late to beg me to stop, call back the bombsquad a threat to me? bitch please there ain't none better be ready whenever I chose, to let off a few rounds my jaws like a gun, spit so raw that my gums start to shoot my teeth out, on who's ever to come to step up to me, I encurage you to speak and I promise you this, will be something unique something that you won't forget, more then less regret that you opened up your mouth, how stupid can you get? can't you fucking see, that music is in me this is what I breathe, eat, sleep and even speak back off is what I recomend, don't be concidering that you got a chance, man, you better think again yao. enjoy it if possible ... ^^
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89