Lillp - Be a ganja Låt på engelska / http://www.speedyshare.com/811531185.htmlUrsäkta stavningen (:I'm a ganja man, i sniff and take cocain/They cal me crazy whan i take the heroin/I emted my self, my body been fucked/But it's so nice when the life been punk'd/Take some joint, i feel so high/If you not do this, please amigo u most try/Life's like A geek lif's like A ganja i know ho sida i buy/I most be a ganja, becuse feelings are okay/Drugs in my planet, i never take a god bye/My life been like yours, if i'dont smoke and got high/rope dope,mary jane,smoke the shit, get insanewe smoke the stuff, my brother take a puff,you will enjoy it, after we roll it.My friends says, dont do that/nobady can tell us to stop, mary jane is all we got/We need this shit, its all i can say/We most smoke this, day after day/all the most we smoking spice, beacuse that is very nice/three g is the best, come on and test/Smoke after smoke, it's to good shiit/I love the feeling, man i love the kick/The dealers ben rich, i got highed/Wtf else? i smoke and been happy or tired/Vers: LillPMix: LillPLyrik: Lillp , MarlonTack Till : Whoa :D Piiiz förfan (: