Meet me at the top (feed plz?) Länk till http://www3.speedyshare.com/data/257659453/12722112/95667529/meet%20me%20at%20the%20top%20premix.mp3ellerhttp://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=796081I've come a long way (okay) since that one day (what day?)since the day i took the stage.. yeah since I first played the game, that dayA broke bloke with no hope who provoked hiphop with his wack flowI was hassled by assholes up in the grass and the hash smokeFuckers were dazzled, thought they were mad dope, now I've surpassed 'em,I am the master... Hiphop aint your property nah this shit aint monopoly,But if it were I've passed go, cuz I open my eyes and see cash flowYou still see hash smoke, tryna reach the top sloppily, but I'm there, so don't fuck with meI'm there... so don't fuck with me, I'm there... (x4)I saaaaaaayYou can meet me at the topI'm here to play and I'm here to stayYou can meet me at the topIn about eight decades or so, I sayYou can meet me at the topI'll never fall behind, slide and dropYou can meet me at the topCuz it's my life, my mind is hiphop (x2)My flowing was quivering, from the spoken deliveryFrom a joke to the token I'm holding, behold it, the token is shimmeringI'm breathing success, I hope you're upset, cuz I'll never forget what I've seen and heardWith money in my pocket, my honey in a jet or a yacht that I bought from my profitYou can eat your words, be disturbed, I'll smoke your herb, I'll fuck your girlAnd it was you who pushed me... Now I'll be a blister on you sisters pussySo slice ya wrist and leave the world, go to hell forever pleadForever bleed, me you'll never see, cuz I'm somewhere... where you'll never reachI'm there, where you'll never reach, I'm there (x4)So don't fuck with meYou can meet me at the topI'm here to play and I'm here to stayYou can meet me at the topIn about eight decades or so, I sayYou can meet me at the topI'll never fall behind, slide and dropYou can meet me at the topCuz it's my life, my mind is hiphop