illerill - Half Dead Länk till http://www.speedyshare.com/614791828.htmlI lay half deadflat on the operation tablehalf deadNo salvation from an angel (x4)I lay half dead, mute, flat, with a cracked headOne chamber from blasted, splat, deadOne bullet from a hole in my skull like the hole in my soulSupposed to die I've been stolen my roleI've failed my own goal - to never let goBut my hope said fuck this and pain said helloNow I lay here awaiting' the doc with the day shiftMy brain is racing but I can only say ifIf... only them folks hadn't spokenIf... only the rope hadn't brokenIf... I'd only ignored all the loveIf... I only lived two floors above thisI wouldn't be half dead, here, with a cracked headThis wouldn't have happened, or I'd be ashesBut it happened, it happened, I failedThe bane of my life - can't escape from the painI lay half deadflat on the operation tablehalf deadNo salvation from an angel (x4)They gave me my verdict and now that I've heard itI am doomed forever, how did I deserve this?I've done what I could but they spit on my workThis insufficiency has brought me a worldA world with no words, birds a world with no joyWhere broken hearts burn, burn but don't boilUntil I soak me in oil, till I'm feeding the fireTill my mind collapse till that bleeding desireI was granted this place where misfits are bornWhere plants exist but blossoms are thornsWith a sky covered with darkened cloudsI roam these plains with crows hawking the crowdBut my striving is over, if you know what I meanIf you'd seen what I've seen then you'd know why I leaveThey've deprived me my strength, quenched all my hopeNow the length of my life... is in the length of a ropeI lay half deadflat on the operation tablehalf deadNo salvation from an angel (x4)I wrapped the rope around my neck, pushed the stool with my feetMy pulse rose, my throat was choked, felt like a dog in his leachThis is for wrecked plans and all your lack of respectI wanted to scream in pain, but couldn't catch my own breathSpeechless, I thought of jesus, how he accepted his deathWhen the rope suddenly cracked and was broken in piecesSteaming mad, I thought of this dream I hadWhere I wasn't suicidal or treated badIt was a dream I had god seem to keep it thatThat's that, now's now, lying flat on the floorI remembered that dad kept a glock in his drawerI got up, got it, put the shit to my brainFired six times but every click was in vainInsane in the apartment I ran in despairI ran and kept running till the edge of the worldWhere I jumped then landed half dead on the earthI lay half dead, mute, flat, with a cracked headOne chamber from blasted, splat, deadOne bullet from a hole in my skull like the hole in my soulSupposed to die I've been stolen my role (x2)