I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Jay-19 - I Never...

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2007-11-14 13:36

Jay-19 - I Never...

Den här låten är gjord för ett skolprojekt som också ska få en video så småningom. Tills vidare kan ni väl slänga in lite kritik och kommentarer om vad ni tycker? Skulle vara nice.

Jay-19 - I Never:
http://download.yousendit.com/E92F33D94E4253E3

Jay-19 make it click like hackers...

2007-11-14 15:01

Här har ni texten om ni har svårt att höra något.

Standing on the edge and my life is over
Depressed, sad, crying and I might get lower
My last wish in life, not to pass this twice
I will probably miss the smell of grass & ice
I'll miss all the moments, I had with my closest
I'm already dead inside so dad get the roses
Laying on my soft bed staring out the window
Watching all the birds get carried where the wind blow
What if I could fly, spread my wings, fly away
Life's just a game I stop to think why I play
Today I'm complete, but I'll be broke tomorrow
My life quickly went from all jokes to sorrow
The heaven opens up to swallow me slowly
The ground is disappearing, watch me fall of or hold me
Hey mommy I had a fantastic life
Even though I'm afraid to pass this line

Ref.
I never had the power I wish I would've had
And I never said goodbye to either mommy or dad
I never met the woman that I wanted to meet
And I never got to be the man that I wanted to be

Open up the door please don't let me fight the cold
Everyone is pushing me, directly by the hole
Disconnected dying souls and I broke down and feared
And soaked down in tears for like 4.000 years
I won't get up again not without Jesus rescue
We made you feel happy now we depress you
Heart is beating louder, mind is 'bout to stop
Too far to see the power so I climb up to the top
Sit there for a while, get a glimpse of the view
Look down at people when I'm thinking of you
A winter to few and like an autumn to some
My feelings are here but I just got 'em to numb
A fraction of humanity, a tree in the forrest
God's blood is rain that he's bleeding out for us
The cause is roses, my coffin closes
The lost little soul is 'bout to leave his host cuz

Ref.
I never had the power I wish I would've had
And I never said goodbye to either mommy or dad
I never met the woman that I wanted to meet
And I never got to be the man that I wanted to be

Another wave of rotten air sneaks upon us
The weakest promise is I can't be honest
I increase my karma to reincarnate
You might die tomorrow so believe in ya faith
I'm leaving my place cuz I can't stand the hate
Makes a mad man break, he'll pray, pray for days
Provoking words, towards a broken world
Makes me worse makes me choke and hurl

Ref.
I never had the power I wish I would've had
And I never said goodbye to either mommy or dad
I never met the woman that I wanted to meet
And I never got to be the man that I wanted to be




Jay-19 make it click like hackers...

2007-11-14 15:04
skit bra.. men skulle vart ännu bättre om du tog i lite i raderna=)
http://www.znapmusic.com/jnc/

2007-11-14 15:10
Jenna: Meningen med låten är att jag ska låta tom, så det är meningen. Men när jag tänker efter så skulle det kanske låta bättre med lite tryck... Nåja, gjort är gjort. Men tack ändå!
Jay-19 make it click like hackers...

2007-11-14 21:50
jorå, men som innan, ta i lite, visa att du menar det du säger, för nu blit det lite tråkigt, eller tråkigt. men man tror att du inte vill få fram det du vill! men bra text ändå, bra uttal...

ps. fel att vänta en minut eller? hahahaha
människan är en jävla idiot, så vafan är du?

2007-11-14 23:18

Ja, tack för tipset!
Men vadå "fel att vänta en minut eller"? Fattar ingenting!

Jay-19 make it click like hackers...
Sångare

2007-11-15 01:24
Vissa corny rader som skriker hej jag är svensk men i det stora hela tycker jag detta var väl värt att klicka på. Fortsätt att utvecklas. Props.
"Jag har tyvärr en tendens att impulsköpa marsvin".
Carin Götblad - länspolismästare för polismyndigheten i Stockholms län

2007-11-15 14:00
Tack tack S-oteric. Alltid glad över kritik.
Jay-19 make it click like hackers...

2007-11-15 15:43
tråkigt, vars är inlevelsen mannen?
Dock jävligt bra text, och kass mixning :/ Men keep it comin' ! peace.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-15 16:12
Hör knappt något och beatet är tråkigt. Texten orka jag inte läsa dock..
http://www.myspace.com/porrstudion
http://www.myspace.com/mrdekoy
http://www.youtube.com/porrstudion

2007-11-16 00:07
Okej! Tack för all kritik!
Jay-19 make it click like hackers...

2007-11-16 00:08
Tung pung text!
 

2007-11-16 00:08
skööön :)
I raise my head to the sky and hold my back up straight\\<br>My fucking pride is something i said, you can't take away\\<br>//Vilda Västern