Nero - Cain & abel
Hej, Blev klar med min "Cain & abel" nyss och tänkte slänga upp den på whoa. Tror dom som gillar att lyssna på texter, Och storytelling kommer tycka om denna. Den är baserad på historian från koranen om adam Och evas söner Cain & abel, Därav namnet. Länk;http://www.speedyshare.com/194772282.html Kommentera gärna, och kom med KONSTRUKTIV kritik. Lägger upp text snart,
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Vers.1 This story is complicated and i dont know where to start/ once two brothers shared the same passion, both loved Grafitti art/ the younger brother met a girl that came like a blessing from above/ They started to talk and hang around a lot, and eventually fall in love/ The two brothers started to grow apart from one and other/ her eyes mezmerised him, and he wanted her to be his babys mother/ they started to spend more and more time together/ he told her he loves her, and will be by her side no matter the weather/ and we all know blood is thicker than water/ To bad that was something he never learned from his alkoholik father/ he was stupid and naive, and believed every word that she said/ She said his older brother tryed to raper, tryed to force her in bed/ he thought about it for some time but finally made up his mind, he wanted his own brother dead/ He still loved him very mutch. but his deamons were killing him from inside of his head/ "And relate to them with truth the story of the two sons of Adam, when they each offered an offering, and it was accepted from one of them and was not accepted from the other. The latter said, "I will surely kill thee" The former replied, "God accepts only from the righteous" Vers. 2 But as a matter of fact it was all strictly Bullshit/ She went to him and thats the reason why she got hit/ The bitch came to him for one reason, one reason only and that reason was sex/ He loved his bro' to mutch, and a fist was all she would get/ Her korruption and his loyality would soon end up with his death/ he stopped and looked at the girl, he calmed down to catch his breath/ Her tears and make-up created lumps like water in sand/ a busted lip, and a big red mark from the top of his hand/ he told her to get up, and run as quick as she can/ she tryed to make up excuses, she knew a explenation would be something her boyfriend'd demand/ in the middle of the night, she ran upp to his house/ She wanted to look like a victim so she ripped up her blouse/ she stod outside repeated her lines, like a man that had something to announce/ Just like George Bush, when he's about to tell lies/ She told him the shit, with tears drippingt slowly from her eyes/ he stood chocked and still, like he was standing on mines/ "If thou stretch out thy hand against me to kill me, I shall not stretch out my hand against thee to kill thee. I do fear God, the Lord of the Universe" I wish that thou shouldst bear the punishment of the sin against me as well as of thine own sin, and thus be among the inmates of the Fire, and that is the recompense of those who do wrong." Vers. 3 2 in the morning, and it was pitchblack that night/ almost like the darkness outside, had swallowed the streetlight/ he took a blade with him, cause he know he'd loose in a fight/ he was about to sneak his bro in a hole like a rat, and it wasnt right/ he picked up his phone and called his brother he said, - look man we need to talk/ he interuppted his brothers respons and said, - yo just meet me in the park/ kissed his girlfriend godbye, and slowly started to walk/ as he was waiting in the park, he heard someone was behind him so he turned around/ his brother was coming, he opened his arms ho hug him, got a blade in his stomach. and fell without makin' a sound/ Blood and tears on his shirt as he fell shocked to the ground/ he thought about his baby girl, and the Hatred grew moore/ he stomped on his head, and screamed till his throat was soar/ he tried to say im sorry, but got stomped him in his face, his brother was a fucking discrace, untill he broken his jaw/ killing his own brother, not knowing wherever you are, your in the presence of allah/ "Then God sent a raven which scratched in the ground, that He might show him how to hide the corpse of his brother. He said, "Woe is me ! Am I not able to be even like this raven so that I may hide the corpse of my brother?" And then he became remorseful."
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Vers. 4 He saw a lonely raven, scratching on a piece of wood/ He thought " i just need to hide him, and it'll all be good/ He started to dig a hole, while his brother was coughing blood/ he dragged the fataly beaten body, and threw him in the mud/ at this point, he didnt know where to go, as if he was blind/ strange he didnt feel any presence, cause the devil was walking by his side/ He knew what he did to his older brother, was terribly wrong/ But he felt betrayed and like he had to do it, like michael corleone/ he couldnt stand the silence, so he ran untill he was back at his home/ as his girl hugged him, she noticed the blood on his shirt/ she started to cry, and asked him what happned and if he was hurt/ he told her what he had done, and she didnt reply with a word/ untill she hugged him, he could only think about how he loved that smell/ she told him the truth, and his legs gave up. he felt like he was burning as he fell/ its pretty strange, how an angel could create him his own hell/ he felt like he was in a grave, six feet deep/ quick said, he grabbed the blade, and put the both to permanent sleep/ "The story continues with God approaching Cain asking about Abel's whereabouts. In a response that has become a well-known saying, Cain answers, "Am I my brother's keeper?" Finally, seeing through Cain's deception, as "the voice of blood is screaming to from the ground", God curses Cain to wander the earth. Cain is overwhelmed by this and appeals in fear of being killed by other men, and so God places a mark on cain so that he would not be killed, stating that "whoever kills Cain, vengeance shall be upon him"
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Den var tung faktiskt, men jag diggar inte mixningen.. du lagt ner mycket mer tid på mixningen. Annars, tummen upp :) Peace!
Klockan är tio över tio.
_apollo Ait, tack iaf. Första jag gjort.
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Ja tycker första versen var asfet, å du la den fan grymt. resten blev bra, men för mig lite luddigt lite flowmissar.
upp,
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
bump,
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
bump
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
kasst att ingen kommenterar,
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Kan någon ge killen kritik eller?
Klockan är tio över tio.
Asså det va de sämsta jag hört.
Jasså?
Hahahahaha, ok berg. Vi säger så,
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
upp
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Upp, Ffs
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
" The underground is like the moon u only see us at times " Det kanske föklarar varför ingen Kommenterar min fucking låt?
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Bra gjord! Kanske inte det bästa flytet i början av låtenmen det kommer mer och mer mot slutet! Bra text, bra ordförråd och uttal! Keep it up :) PZ
xIlIphE Thx mannen, Gött med lite kritik.
pz
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Bump.
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Bump,
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Feta lyrics, bra uttal. Jobba mer på mixningen. thumbs up bro.
Du behöver inte veta vart du ska, du behöver bara veta att du ska komma dit.
Thx Lasse,
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
B. Ska Mixa om den imorgon, för mixningen blev inte bra det vet jag, så funderar jag på att spela in vers 3 på nytt för där sitter flowmissarna. thx iaf,
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Bump,
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Bump
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Upp Nu för Fack SejK!
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Ok sista gången nu, UPP! Och kommentera ffs
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
rap är musik. musik ska utföras utav musiker. men med övning kommer du nog kunna tugga på rätt bra.. bra engelska för 14..riktigt bra!
^ Tackar,
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
29 nerladdningar, och typ. 4 kommentarer. Dåligt..
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
sista gången nu, upp. annars FK it.
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Underbar. Den sitter tight. Lite dålig mixning som sagt men skulle kanpt kunna utala Cain & abel själv! Betyg: MVG i engelska Betyg: VG i flow Helhetsbetyg: VG+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lillbroshan - (En hand två fingrar
Upp för fan
Lillbroshan - (En hand två fingrar
Tackar tackar,
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Upp
Lillbroshan - (En hand två fingrar
Ge grabben komentarer , de är han värd
Lillbroshan - (En hand två fingrar
Nee mannen, har för lite hype.. Får nog dissa Stanislav elr kaggen *ironi*
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Synd att man inte får ngra kommentarer^^
"Like Walter. E. Curtz, Im Living with insanity, I'll Raise Child Soldiers and make them Murder their family" - Nero
Upp
Lillbroshan - (En hand två fingrar
UPPP
Lillbroshan - (En hand två fingrar
langa ny länk. uppar stengammal tråd. förlåt
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.