Rx2 - Bye (One Wish__Remix) Shoo igenTestar på lite RnBshitkefft lr bra ? droppa din kommentarLåtenpeace
Vers 1I cant stop thinkin' about U babygurlland I think ure the only one for me in this worldbaby I try to let U go but Im still holdin onI cant believe all we had is all gonewant U in my arms so feel what I feelcuz U know what Im feelin is realand U know that Im in luv wit Uwe used 2 be as one but now we seperatedand U know I never wanna let U go when Im hugin Uso baby tell me what I did wrongand U know that I go'so baby tell me what I did wrongbabygurl the luv was so strongI cant carry on witout U in my life it aint right I think about it every day n' nightmaybe its time to move on I gotta carry oneven thou its hard I wont forgetwhat we had U and me
Refräng:I wanna do the things U do see the things U seewanna be there for U like U for mebut oh no, no mo gotta go bye my l.o.v.ex2
Vers2we could of last to the end of timebut U dont longer wanna be by my sideI wonder if the best is yet 2 comeor is the fun done dirilidone -so baby tell me what I did wrongbabygurl the luv was so strongI cant carry on witout U in my life it aint right I think about it every day n' nightmaybe its time to move on I gotta carry oneven thou its hard I wont forgetwhat we had U and me
Refräng:x2
Vers 3dont wanna leave U but its time to face the truthmake a move and forget about Ubaby tell mewhy left me all lonley I thought we were more than homies that U never would let go of me this is how its gotta be and just 4 that I gotta say my beautiful babygurl goodbye
Refräng:x6
Tvä fet låt bruchän