Här är texten om nån vill läsa det också!
Vers1
Let's face the facts, man, sit back, relax, sucker!
Clap like that this is the rap attack, fucker!
All that you be talking, think you're dope man? Shit..
You should go man quick, or get a so fat lip! Bitch!
I don't give a fuck if you throwing or kicking,
I'm showing these niggas a simple way of flowing and spitting!
Now all that you be spitting is ridiculous shit,
I'm reppin this bitch, I know that you respecting this shit!
You feeling luckily, huh? You know I'm fucking g'd up!
I'm the realist of them all, you wanna fuck with me? (whuut?)
Bad ass suckers, I hear you fussing and cussing,
You call me fagot ass buster when you're fucking your cousin?!
Ha! Suckers know my fucking flow and style,
I put it on right now, and get you all like "wooow"!
Simple and plain, I got it chopped and screwed,
I fuck your raps and fuck your rep and then I'll fuck you too!
Refräng
Let's get it on! Get on, get off, get on, get off, get lost now!
You know my style! My flow, my lines, I roll like b-b-b-blaow!
So what you got? I got, you got? you're not as hot as moi!
I'll make you flop! I drop, you stop, I make it wild like blaow!
Vers2
You talk shit like (fart-sound), everybody's like (uh!)!
And you be like (who?), everybody's like (you!)!
Fuck your reputation, your flow is so hollow,
And you ain't fucking spitting, bitch, all you do is swallow!
Maggot ass fucker, you know I bring da rucus!
Wanna taste of hard shit? Get a taste of my knuckles.
I'm the I-L-L-E-S-T of this!
Don't mess with justice, I guess you're just shit!
You wanna fuck around? Let's fight, you will loose,
I'mma get you shut up with a bite of my shoes!
Aight, I'm the news, got it right, sing the blues,
I'm the sight of the year! Man, I'm tight and you're loose!
People are obsessed of me; like they wanna get with me.
What?! You can get me? Fuck it, you can get a knee!
Sucker step back! This shit is out of control,
Back the fuck up bitch! Make some room for me to roll!
Refräng
Let's get it on! Get..
Vers3
When you put this track on, man, it is not a mistake
I'm one of few fucking rappers who got what it takes
Keep bugging, mean mugging; you all talk shit,
I make the music in your headphones you all walk with!
What, what, bitch?! You think you do it better than me?
I'm the winner of this game and you better believe!
Man I'm hot as hell, I got the illest lines,
The realest style and sucker I'm a star as well!
It ain't so hard to tell, I'm back for you motherfuckers,
Rap for you motherfuckers, repping you other suckers!
Where I am, is the place for you to limp from,
I'm a hustler baby and I do dou' like Homer Simpson!
I got style and I'm having it nice,
You say I suck on rap but dawg you gag on the mic!
Damn it I'm tight, fuck your punk ass shit,
Go back to your boys and get a fucking fag that you like!
Refräng
Let's get it on! Get..
Yeah, you know..