I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio] Bad Meets Evil (Eminem & Royce Da 5'9") - I'm On Everything

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2011-05-27 19:20

[Audio] Bad Meets Evil (Eminem & Royce Da 5'9") - I'm On Everything



Släpptes precis! Helt galen låt, sjukt fet, kommentera vad ni tycker?


2011-05-27 19:27
Tänkte precis posta en tråd om denna :P Vet inte vad jag ska säga, mer än att den är galen!

Nån som fått tag i lyrics?

2011-05-28 02:06
All these little young kids aint got no direction
Shit, these lil kids is on everything
Syrup. Painkillers. Cigarette. Weed. Hennessy. Vodka. hahaha ha

I’m on everything (x5)

Syrup. Painkillers. Cigarette. Weed. Hennessy. Vodka. hahaha ha

I’m on everything (x5)


I’m on syrup painkillers, cigarette, weed
Sober don’t interest me
I’m on everything
Bout to sip the liquor like it’s caine
Thats how high I am

I take painkillers to ease the pain
Though I aint in pain
No, we, ain’t the same, we drunk
I’m on everything

‘Cept when I kick it, gout
Me sobering up, ha, alf
Cash rules everything, acid tab, hash, ‘rooms
I done woke up with a f-cking tiger in my bathroom
I am f-cking high, high, high, high
Menace to society I feel sorry for your mother
Me and Vicious on ‘shrooms
Call us the Mario brothers
Back down, we never back down
Never laid out
Can’t put my back down

Syrup, Painkillers, Cigarette, Weed, Hennessy, Vodka,
I’m on everything (x5)


Painkillers, I call ‘em ‘caine pillars
‘Cause they’ll hold me up when I take ‘em
I need a cane and pillows
I’m on everything

Sick when I kick it, barf
Me sobering up, fart
I crush ya brain like a pill crusher, lets crush a pill yeah
F-ck, I think I just crushed my last Tylenol 3 up

Grab the key up off the counter till the camp all left the crib
Man, whoda knew that 3 in the morning I’d still be up
Could barely see up over the steering wheel, crashed the whip, tore a tree up
On my way to the dealer’s, tryna re-up
Call me Brett Favre, spell it F-A-V-R, E, yep
It’s wrong, other words I just f-cked my RV up
Bitch, it’s on again yeah, break that Klonopin in half
While I smoke some chronic in the cab with Donovan McNabb
And I dye my hair back blonde again and laugh
I’m the real macaroni you cheesy bitch, I’m demonic with the craft
There’s a devil in my noodle, you angel hair pasta
Flows dreaded like some f-cking tangled hair rasta…
…farian, Jamaican, relax, man
I’ll send a f-cking axe at you if you insist on a f-cking accent
Bad and Evil is back with an epidural, c heck ya girl
‘Cause after we prop you up, we propping her up
So, baby, come put ya feet up in these stirrups
Your boyfriend better find another f-cking whore to smash the stir up
We rap like we’re on

Syrup, Painkillers, Cigarette, Weed, Hennessy, Vodka,
I’m on everything (x5)

Syrup, Painkillers, Cigarette, Weed, Hennessy, Vodka,
I’m on everything (x5)


I’m on syrup painkillers, cigarette, speed
Uh, classic!
It’s Eminem and him again, my sentiments exactly
I told that bitch to get at me, then the bitch attacked me
Kid you not, I’m lit up as f-ck, tablecloth tucked in my pants
Then I’m hearing dishes drop, ’cause I walked away from my dinner with schmucks


Then I aimed to the front of the K-Mart shopping center
Wit’ a coupon book and a hundred and ten bucks
And a bunch of change and wife beater with a mustard stain
I’ll crush your brain like I’m crushing pills
What the f-ck’s the muthf-cking deal?
This shit’s making me feel like I’m tryna do a muthf-ckin cartwheel up a hill


How many bars, how many tabs?
A-c-i-d, y-e-s, ’cause I’m sniffin NYES


F-u-c-ked up, and it’s obvious


Smoking Henny in my chest


I’m B-A-N-A-N-A-S


I’m a C-O-C-O-N-U-T


Put this CD in and you’ll see
The sequel to Scary Movie, bad is to evil, the roofie to Roethlisberger


You are gonna wind up six feet deep
Under that shits creek so I hope that you want preservers


You could put a turd on the plate
Silverware on the tablecloth to serve us
You don’t bring shit to the table
I mean your grill like a Seville when a mark gets murdered
You pushing the envelope, and I’m shovin’ that whole post office further
Right off the surface, to the serpents in the darkest and the farthest corner


How many bars, how many bars
Maui, wowee, sour diesel, how many jars,
To all my people I’ll be the Mars, mommy come on
She can actually wrap my nutsack ’round the back of her neck in a bathroom stall
And she can just puke from sipping this piss from my 24-inch catheter cord



I’m the type that’ll take a bath wit’ a whore
Drown her, bang her head on the passenger door
When I’m stashin’ ‘er in the back, smackin’ her forehead on the dash
And its accidentally blowin’, a Benz jeep horn



My friends be knowin’ that when I’m on a binge, I’m stingy
Even when I’m ten deep in a room with the MG and and wit’ Lindsay Lohan and she on…
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2011-05-28 03:05
fyfaaaaaan vad fet låt!! längtar efter morgon så jag verkligen kan maxa låten!!!
fan då läcker nog resten av låtarna i dagarna!! (Y)
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89
Producent

2011-05-28 13:49
Fet!
Förutom den jättesnabba rappen som (i vanlig ordning) förstör hela vibben.
Royce är klart bäst på den här låten, men kul att höra lite knark- och nonsensrap från eminem istället för recovery-gnället


 https://soundcloud.com/jakkthemixer
Lyricist

2011-05-28 19:11
Fantastiskt att höra hur Eminem har utvecklats de senaste två åren, med tanke på hur länge han har hållit på. Jag är inte tveksam på att han skulle kunna göra likadana stora hits igen... men jag tror att det kräver att han inte ska göra det han egentligen vill.


Han har blivit en bra mycket bättre rappare nu... Royce har jag aldrig riktigt följt, men man kan väl säga att dessa två är en giftig duo.


Sen i ärlighetens namn så är ju denna låt rätt dålig. Den har en del roliga rader och själva syftet är väl att den ska vara lite knarkig.... så temat följer dom ju bra... men, låten är fan dålig. Väntar med spänning på hela släppet