I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[video] The Notorious B.I.G. Juicy Live At Mtv's The Grind 1995 :-)

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-12-10 16:06

[video] The Notorious B.I.G. Juicy Live At Mtv's The Grind 1995 :-)

Jobbig dag, kallt mörkt och jävligt så jag kände att vi alla behövde lite sommar back-in-the-day-känsla. Hela kontoret började headnodda och le :-)

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><((((º>
www.beatheartsblog.com
Producent

2009-12-10 17:19
hehe såg det där på MTV när dom visade det...satt o rökte en feting =) minnen
"Incarcerate your fate in Satan's fiery lake, then I lock the gate"
"And even if you kill me I'll still be in your fuckin dreams"

2009-12-10 18:30
Fan vad nice klipp. Hiphop!

2009-12-10 18:50
Kung!
Still down to pull a homicide just strap up and ride, stick a needle in my eye if I ain't ready to mob

2009-12-10 19:59
Hela kontoret började headnodda och le :-)

Drömjobbet?
rip stephen perry
A.S.N.O.M

2009-12-10 20:38
underbart

2009-12-10 22:06
fan detta var när rappen levde
Cap - RoadLake Entertainment

2009-12-14 11:10
Hehe ja, svårt att inte bli sentimental till den texten. Jag kan bara inte bli trött på juicy. Vill man ha lite omväxling kör man bara pete rock mixen och låten blir som ny igen :-)

(Fuck all you hoes) Get a grip motherfucker.

Yeah, this album is dedicated to all the teachers that told me
I'd never amount to nothin', to all the people that lived above the
buildings that I was hustlin' in front of that called the police on
me when I was just tryin' to make some money to feed my daughters,
and all the niggaz in the struggle, you know what I'm sayin'?

Uh-ha, it's all good baby bay-bee, uh

Verse One:

It was all a dream
I used to read Word Up magazine
Salt'n'Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl
I let my tape rock 'til my tape popped
Smokin' weed and bamboo, sippin' on private stock
Way back, when I had the red and black lumberjack
With the hat to match
Remember Rappin' Duke, duh-ha, duh-ha
You never thought that hip hop would take it this far
Now I'm in the limelight 'cause I rhyme tight
Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade
Born sinner, the opposite of a winner
Remember when I used to eat sardines for dinner
Peace to Ron G, Brucey B, Kid Capri
Funkmaster Flex, Lovebug Starsky
I'm blowin' up like you thought I would
Call the crib, same number same hood
It's all good

Uh, and if you don't know, now you know, nigga, uh

Chorus:

You know very well who you are
Don't let em hold you down, reach for the stars
You had a goal, but not that many
'cause you're the only one I'll give you good and plenty

Verse Two:

I made the change from a common thief
To up close and personal with Robin Leach
And I'm far from cheap, I smoke skunk with my peeps all day
Spread love, it's the Brooklyn way
The Moet and Alize keep me pissy
Girls used to diss me
Now they write letters 'cause they miss me
I never thought it could happen, this rappin' stuff
I was too used to packin' gats and stuff
Now honies play me close like butter played toast
From the Mississippi down to the east coast
Condos in Queens, indo for weeks
Sold out seats to hear Biggie Smalls speak
Livin' life without fear
Puttin' 5 karats in my baby girl's ears
Lunches, brunches, interviews by the pool
Considered a fool 'cause I dropped out of high school
Stereotypes of a black male misunderstood
And it's still all good

Uh...and if you don't know, now you know, nigga

Verse Three:

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis
When I was dead broke, man I couldn't picture this
50 inch screen, money green leather sofa
Got two rides, a limousine with a chauffeur
Phone bill about two G's flat
No need to worry, my accountant handles that
And my whole crew is loungin'
Celebratin' every day, no more public housin'
Thinkin' back on my one-room shack
Now my mom pimps a Ac' with minks on her back
And she loves to show me off, of course
Smiles every time my face is up in The Source
We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us
No heat, wonder why Christmas missed us
Birthdays was the worst days
Now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay
Uh, damn right I like the life I live
'Cause I went from negative to positive
And it's all good

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><((((º>
www.beatheartsblog.com

2009-12-14 17:06
man skulle ha viljat varit där o rökt en fet:D

2009-12-14 17:58
man skulle ha viljat varit där o rökt en fet:D


hahaha fan vad många wannabee gangstas det finns på whoa

2009-12-15 06:40
BBKing> De e möjligt, Men man måste vel inte va wannabee gangsta för att vilja va där och röka en feting?

2009-12-15 13:41
Precis vad jag behövde se =D