I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

SERYOGA - Gangsta No More

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

2009-05-02 02:59

SERYOGA - Gangsta No More

wtf gangster is the mentel helth ability to team together insted of destroying each other for the very? nature of live with the least amount of pain possable ,many a daze and nights be slanging me mp3 rap albums in the streets and getting paid watching g love in the flesh ,treat all things like your self cause it is a long time ago and a long time from now ,species cruzing present medical science to humans and you will last long enogh to develop your presentation skills to wake up feat dj food

magic type ambiance mejestic plant memorization cause thats what monkeys eat to survive jungle deep in the trip looking up landscaping foods on both internets digi and organizm spelling visions recognizing the most iportant missions phishings akaing fo charactor hospitality thick within the survivel anatomay species cruzing anually genomic? manualy automatic genome masterfully taxonomy grasping leads path health moves and seed aveing collecting skills labeling deals physical reality pool phe