I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Canibus - LYRICAL LAW album!!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2011-06-01 23:54

Canibus - LYRICAL LAW album!!

Canibus släpper den 29 juni sitt nya album Lyrical Law.
Följande text är kopierad från www.canibuscentral.ihiphop.com!

VISIT http://WWW.CANIBUSCATALOGUE.COM

THE LYRICAL LAW COMPLETE PACKAGE INCLUDES:

CD 1 : THE LYRICAL LAW LP
CD 2 : FEATURES MORE THAN 15 TRACKS SHOWCASING ARTISTS FROM WWW.SPITBOSS.COM AND THE REVERSE POLARITY ARTIST ROSTER
CD 3 : FEATURES THE 17 TRACK ALBUM "LYRICAL WARFARE" RECORDED BY CANIBUS IN 1993 AS PART OF THE GROUP T.H.E.M. (THE HERALDS OF EXTREME METAPHORS)

Brev från Bis i samband med den nya plattan:

Letter from Canibus
I've been rhyming professionally for 14 years and while I wouldn't trade it for the world it has been a rough journey. It's no secret that the thousands of songs I've recorded have been distributed through people that have been less than honest. I'm tired of selling my music to people who distribute it forever and turn around and tell me that it's not worth anything. I'm tired of people lying about its influence and denying its worth in Hip Hop Music.

In my book sales have never quantified the talent, skill, or the artistry it takes to move someone through lyrics intellectually, emotionally and spiritually. I say this because I recognize and appreciate all of the people that have reached out to me over the years to express their gratitude for the impact my music has had on them, musically and personally. This satisfies me and makes me proud because these side effects of writing, rhyming, recording and having my music spread so far and wide is no small achievement. It's because of you that I haven't quit making music. I want to take it to the next level and now is the time to do it.

I've always wanted a website where people could go to get my music without a middleman pandering it to you and then making both of us feel like losers. Here we are winners, for holding down a very important element of Hip Hop. Lyricism!!!

I present to you: Lyrical Law