2pac är en perfekt karaktär / rappare med den typen av låtar. Åtminstone hans första låtar. Sök på Rodney King, han är en person som blev utsatt för polis misshandel, det finns en video på det också. Prova på youtube. 2pac - Trapped "If one more cop harrasses me I just might go psycho And when I gettem I'll hittem with tha bum rush Only a lunatic would like to see his skull crushed" 2pac - i dont give a fuck "Now I'm in the back of the paddy wagon While this cops bragging about the nigga he's jackin I see no justice All I see is niggas dying fast The sound of a gun blast Then watch the hurst past" "In Oakland in October of 1991, Tupac was stopped by two officers for allegedly jaywalking. When he asked the police why he was being pulled up on such a petty crime, he was choked, beaten, and had his head smashed on the pavement. He subsequently raised a ten million dollar lawsuit against the Oakland police department, which was eventually settled for $42,000." Så du kan söka lite på 2pac, finns mycket fint där om hans relation till polisen