Funderingar kring Eminem/50's beef med Ja Rule I låten "Like Toy Soldiers" så säger Eminem:
That was never my object for someone to get killed
I'm just willin' to be the bigger man If ya'll can quit poppin' off at your jaws well then I can, Cuz frankly I'm sick of talkin' I'm not gonna let someone elses coffin rest on my conscience cuz
Meanwhile my attention is pullin' in other directions Some receptionist at The Source who answers phones at his desk Has an erection for me and thinks that I'll be his ressurection Tries to blow the dust off his mic and make a new record But now he's fucked the game up cuz one of the ways I came up Was through that publication the same one that made me famous Now the owner of it has got a grudge against me for nothin' Well fuck it, that motherfucker can get it too, fuck him then
In a short interview Eminem commented on the situation around the time of the 'Like Toy Soldiers' release stating: "A lot of times when rappers have beef, their sales incline. So meanwhile big record labels and heads of record labels, they benefit off this. They go home at night and they can sleep. They can rest their heads, and they can rest easy knowing that they are selling records. Meanwhile, we're really out here"."We're out here, and when we're not out here, some of our people are out here. Usually, nine times out of 10, somebody out of someone's entourage meets up with someone from somebody else's entourage. Usually the innocent people that really ain 't got that much to do with it."
Vad jag kan minnas så dog ingen som ett resultat av beefen. Jag tror att han kallar Benzino för "receptionist" som en diss eftersom han fortsätter med "Tries to blow the dust off his mic and make a new record" två rader senare. Benzino hade väl inte direkt en lysande rapkarriär och att beefa med Eminem som var/är en av de största rapparna på marknaden gav ju honom publicitet.
laddar upp en remix på låten som jag hitta för länge sen, skitbra.ist för refräng så är stora delar av intervjun somTjyvis lade upp delar av.och sen så va där ngn/några som dog, kommer inte ihåg vem personen riktigt va. men misstänktes vara pga denna beef.
But now he's fucked the game up cuz one of the ways I came up// Was through that publication the same one that made me famous//"